Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: PhpED
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: NUPHPED
- MPN: NuSphere
PHP (PHP IDE), HTML, CSS, XML, SMARTY, XHTML and other.
Balanced combination of advanced code editor, reliable dbg debugger, productive database connectivity client and fast and secure deployment abilities make PhpED a complete solution for most sophisticated developer needs.
- Create: Code creation with our PHP IDE got a lot easier with the new PhpED 18.0 editing features. With PhpED's new highlighting abilities you can now navigate through your code easily and save the precious developing time. PHP Code Folding sets NuSphere PHP IDE apart from all others.
- Debug: Powerful PHP Debugger is one of the best features in PhpED. Debug your code locally or remotely.
- Profile: Introduced by NuSphere, PHP Profiler helps you find and eliminate all the bottlenecks in the code. Learn more
- Deploy: Secure, fast and flexible publishing of your PHP scripts to a remote server right from PHP IDE. All major protocols such as FTP, FTPS, SSH/SFTP, and WebDAV are supported.
- Integrate: New extensibility scope allows to integrate PhpED with 3rd party tools like php encoders, formatters or html validators. Pre-configured tools already include php documentor, html tidy, cvs client and html validator.
PhpED - Features
- PhpED Standard
Intended for beginner php programmers and those for whom web development is rather a hobby, this version combines core IDE functionality and all the features you'll need for most of every-day php programming needs with very attractive price.
- PhpED Professional
PhpED 5.2 Professional is your choice of php development tool if you are not setting down for compromises. Productivity is the key point of this version. PhpED Professional brings together all the development components necessary for the full PHP application lifecycle. Recommended for professional php developers as a main programming tool. PhpED Professional comes with 1 year of free upgrades to major versions and web-based technical support.
- PhpED Professional Advantage
PhpED 5.2 Professional Advantage brings your even closer to the ideal Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for professional PHP developers. It includes all the development components necessary for the full PHP application lifecycle and unmatched support and upgrade policy.
- PHP Code Navigator. PHP Code Navigator and PHP Code explorer are the main navigation PHP Tools helping PHP developer to code much faster. In addition to the improvements in the existing PHP Code explorer PhpED 5.2 also delivers the new PHP Code Navigator tab designed to work with any open PHP file regardless of the current project.
- PHP Code Explorer Tool Bar. PHP Code explorer now has its very own Tool Bar! With this new feature the user can conveniently control the display of public/private/static methods
- Search and Replace for multiple lines and regular expressions. Setting the standards for PHP Editors we added the support for extended (multiple line) search/replace, including the regular expression based search. Learn more about doing the search/replace in PhpED here
- PHP Editor Tools for navigation between Files. Moving between the open files is now as easy as it can be with PhpED 5.2 enhancements for files navigation.
- Code Folding - now enhanced for PHP operators. PHP Code folding that was introduced in version 5.0 is now extended to support "for", "foreach", "while", "if" operators and well as the sets of similar structures - for example the set of "define" instructions. In addition to the newly added support for PHP operators, starting with the version 5.0 PHP IDE displays the collapsible regions of the code with folding marks and automatically detects and marks PHP Tags, PHP Comments, PHP Classes, Methods in PHP Classes, PHP Functions, PHP operators and allows you to mark and collapse any part of the text in the PHP Editor. Learn more about Code Folding in PhpED!
- Support for Custom headers in Nu-Coder - PHP Encoder.
- Embedded Mozilla browser. Added by popular demand now updated to the latest build of Mozilla
- Improved Manual. As with every release we continue improving the manual, following the user's requests. In addition to providing the documentation for the new features we are determined to keep on improving the descriptions of the existing features. Mini-tutorials for many of PhpED features are also available on PHP Tools page.
- Faster PHP Debugger PhpED 5.2 delivers support for 11 NEW PLATFORMS as well as significant performance boost for NuSphere's dbg - PHP Debugger. Not only it runs faster but it also runs on 18 platforms: windows/x86, windows/64bit, freebsd 6/x86, freebsd 6/x86 64, openbsd 4/x86, openbsd 4/x86 64, netbsd 3/x86, netbsd 3/x86 64, solaris 10/x86, solaris 10/x86 64, solaris 8(and higher)/sparc, solaris 8 (and higher)/ultrasparc, freebsd 4/x86, linux 2.4/x86, linux 2.6/x86, linux 2.6/x86 64, macosx/x86, macosx/powerpc.
- Multiple Language Syntax Highlighting - Code sensitive syntax color highlighter gives you the ability to have separate highlighting for different languages in the same file. Highlighting for each language is of course fully configurable in PhpED's settings.
- Smarty Highlighter - NuSphere continues to embrace the best technologies and design patterns in PHP. PhpED comes with Syntax Highlighter for Smarty's .tpl files. This feature, combined with Dynamic Syntax Highlighting and Multiple Language Syntax Highlighting provides for unmatched convenience and productivity of PHP developers using Smarty templates in their work.
- True Unicode editing - Create projects in several natural languages simultaneously.
- Code templates allow you to type whole code fragments at once by a single key press. You can add new templates and change existing ones.
- Fully customizable shortcuts, advanced editor features such as brace matching, context-sensitive auto-indent and smart-home speed up your work significantly.
- Search and replace scope. Now find and replace works in multiple files and directories as well as in all opened files! Regular expressions allow you to find text using complex conditions.
- Drag-n-drop operations support. Try to drag an image from the file browser or project manager in to your HTML page directly. Database explorer supports drag operations too.
- Code Completion. Dynamically provides the available properties and methods for a given variable or class, and automatically concludes partially typed keywords. Code completion works for HTML and CSS too. It shows properties for tags, classes and attributes.
- Tool tips and Instant error analysis for both PHP and HTML make coding an easy task - no more simple mistakes and typos.
- Project-wide code explorer in PhpED IDE shows all PHP classes, methods, properties, functions and variables in every detail and facilitates object-oriented programming.
- Hints show you arguments and returning value for a just typed function, as well as a short description for them.
- Fast functions reference shows you all the PHP functions as they are available from PHP extensions. Nested calls are supported with unlimited nesting level.
Debugging and Profiling
- Commercial versions of PHP DBG Debugger the best debugger currently available provides unmatched debugging productivity in both local and remote debugging modes.
- NuSphere Internet Explorer Toolbar - The best debugger on the market got even better. PhpED's unmatched remote debugging capabilities are now simply breathtaking with this feature, which allows starting the remote debugging session with one button click.
- Advanced PHP profiler. PhpED profiler shows executing time for each line, function or module of the code with tenth millisecond's precision. You can locate all the bottlenecks quickly and efficiently. Profiler saves all the timings among multiple sessions so your can compare them and evaluate your improvements
Project and File Management
- Quick deployment. Once publishing is set up according to your needs, you can upload your PHP projects with a single click!
- Project-wide code explorer in PhpED IDE shows all php classes, methods, properties, functions and variables in every detail and facilitates object-oriented programming.
- Secure deployment. Support for SFTP, FTPS (TLS/SSL) and WebDAV/HTTPS (SSL) protocols make deployment and data transfer secure now.
- Enhanced integration. Integrate PhpED IDE with 3rd party tools like Tortoise SVN or Tortoise CVS.
- Terminal connections (Telnet and SSH) are supported. Perform your remote administration tasks from within PhpED
- Embedded tools for more effective coding, editing and code management. PhpED IDE includes a number of pre-configured tools like PHP documentor, HTML Tidy, Code Formatter, Html Validator and CVS client.
- SQLite, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, UltraSQL/PostgreSQL and InterBase support. Quick access to multiple types of databases through a GUI tool boosts up your productivity. Browse the tables, drag and drop fields, tables names, views, stored procedures, triggers etc. and run any sql statement to manipulate the data and the metadata stored in the database all without leaving the IDE.
- Handy NuSOAP classes can be dragged directly to your code just like the code templates.
Integrated help system
- Embedded manuals. PhpED is delivered with several most needed manuals, including manuals and references for php, css2, html4.01, html3.2, mysql, postgresql, smarty and others. You can customize the list of manuals adding other resources you may need for your work.
- Context help for Php, HTML and CSS. Pressing F1 invokes context sensitive help for the code under cursor (php functions, html tags and attribute and css classes).
To view the version comparison, please click here.
- Full support for PHP 5.3 in all parts of the IDE. PHP 5.3 constructs are provisioned in Code Explorer, Code Navigator, and entire code insight, including Php Code Completion and Code Folding
- PHP 5.3 is included in PhpED install. PhpED is PHP IDE that can get you started coding PHP 5.3 or PHP other versions as soon as you install it. There are no additional steps required. At the same time, if you have your own installations of PHP or Web Servers, none of the PhpED will interfere with your system. Instead it will integrate seamlessly with XAMP, WAMP and any other bundles.
- PHP Debugger for PHP 5.3. NuSphere's DBG - PHP Debugger working with PHP 5.3
- PHP 5.3 added to Functions. PHP Functions windows of PhpED now supports all built-in functions of PHP 5.3, classes and constants
- PHP Manual easily available through PhpED's Context Help is updated for PHP 5.3
- PHP Code explorer and PHP Code navigator both updated for name spaces. Learn more about code navigation tools in PHP IDE
- Updated Mozilla embedded browser: also known as PHP Viewer has been updated to version Mozilla 3.5
- PHP Debugger for brand new PHP 5.3 version
- To-Do List: It has been on NuSphere's ToDo list (yes, pun intended) for some time, but the result is the most comprehensive implementation of ToDo list in PHP Editors. Lean how to keep track of things in our PHP Editor here: http://www.nusphere.com/products/todo list php ide.htm
- Problems tab: An enhancement for PhpED's code validator Problems tab gives you an overview of all errors found in the source files and lets you navigate through the errors in the source files with a simple mouse click
- Updated Mozilla embedded browser: also known as PHP Viewer has been updated to version Mozilla 3.0
- HTML code navigator. New HTML mode is added to PhpED's Code Navigator. Clicking on the elements of HTML tree places the cursor on the corresponding line of HTML code, making HTML editing really easy. Learn more about HTML Code Navigator
- HTML Preview. Added by popular demand, HTML Preview feature lets you see how your HTML file is displayed in the browser while you are editing the file in the Editor. Learn more about HTML Preview
- HTML Code Folding. PhpED users have long enjoyed state of the art PHP Code Completion and other PHP Editor Tools provided in the IDE. HTML Code Folding and Code completion enables the same functionality for HTML files. PhpED Code Folding automatically detects and marks HTML Tags and allows you to mark and collapse any part of the text in the Editor. Learn more about HTML Code Folding and Code completion in PhpED 5.5!
- Added by popular request: Multiple Keywords Sets. This feature allows you to group reserved words in any language supported by PHP IDE in multiple groups and assign different styles of syntax highlighting to each group. For example, you can create a set consisting of HTML tags related to table and set the special style of syntax highlighting for them.
- Added by popular request: Short Cuts for Templates - now you can insert snippets of PHP code with simple keyboard click
- New version of DBG- NuSphere's famous PHP Debugger provides for faster debugging session start among other enhancements
- Embedded Mozilla Browser is upgraded to the latest version of Mozilla
- PhpDoc generator is enhanced
- PhpED 5.5 provides User Interface which allows you to easily encode and protect PHP files with NuSphere's Nu-Coder 2.0 and create License Files required to run PHP files. Full functionality of PHP Encoder and License Manager is now available with easy to use Graphic User Interface to PHP Encoder and License Manager. Learn more about Nu-Coder integration features here
PhpED - System Requirements
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista
- RedHat Linux 7.3 and higher, Fedora Core 1 and higher, SuSe NLD (Novell Linux Desktop), Mandrake Linux 9.0 and higher (on IA32 platform)
- 96MB RAM
- 80 MB disk space