Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Office
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MSOFFICE
- MPN: Microsoft
Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook that help you create, communicate and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we’ve developed brand new subscription versions of Office for home and school, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each of these subscriptions include the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, for PC or Mac. Plus offerings such as Skype world minutes and online storage with OneDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices varies by platform.
Office 2016 is available in the following editions:
- Office Home and Student: Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote 2016.
- Office Home and Business: Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook 2016.
- Office Professional: Brings together Microsoft's best tools to help you stay organised, connected and competitive. This package includes Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016 and Access 2016. It also includes one year of technical support.
Office 365 includes features enabled over the internet, such as additional online storage with OneDrive or Skype world minutes for home use. Office 365 business plans include features such as Lync web conferencing and hosted email for businesses. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, Office 365 University, and Office 365 Small Business Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis. Subscription terms vary by product.
Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2016 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. Active subscribers receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
Office - Features
- Your Custom Settings Roam With You: Sign in to your account and pick up your work right where you left off.
- Store Files in the Cloud: Office saves your documents to OneDrive so your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
- Share and Plan Online and Offline: Brainstorm school and home projects, share notes and plan in OneNote notebooks.
- Share The Way You Want, Faster: Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
- Work The Way You Work Best: Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Easily Work with Different Media: Drag pictures, videos, and online media into your documents, and expertly align them with ease.
- Save Time: Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
- The Latest Office Applications: Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013 and OneNote 2013
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or tablein just two steps.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint, and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- 15 GB Online Storage with OneDrive: All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
- Your Office Away From Home: Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
Office - System Requirements
- Computer and Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Browser: Supported browsers for Office 2013 and Office 365 (includes browser requirements for using Apps for Office and Word video playback)
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Multi-touch features require a touch-enabled device. All features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.