Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Office for Mac
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MSOFFMAC
- MPN: Microsoft
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is a suite of desktop productivity applications that is designed to work specifically with the Mac operating system. It provides Mac users with desktop applications for creating professional documents and presentations, sharing ideas with other users on Mac computers or Windows-based computers, and managing information efficiently.
The new Office Web Apps, the online companion to Word 2011, Excel 2011, and PowerPoint 2011, help people stay connected and productive by giving them the ability to seamlessly view and edit information anywhere or anytime from a Mac, PC, or Web browser. Office for Mac 2011 also includes Communicator for Mac 2011 that surfaces presence information with contact cards and provides the ability to start voice, video, or IM conversations right from the Office for Mac applications.
Office for Mac provides improved analysis capabilities that help people make better, smarter decisions. For example, with Pivot Tables for Excel 2011, people can spend less time sifting through large amounts of data and more time analysing by quickly combining, comparing, and calculating data sets with millions of rows from multiple sources. Users can use the new security feature, Information Rights Managements (IRM), in all Office 2011 applications and improved password protection features in Word 2011 and Excel 2011 to share sensitive information with coworkers, customers, and business partners.
Office for Mac 2011 comprises:
- Word 2011
- Excel 2011
- PowerPoint 2011
- Outlook 2011
- Communicator for Mac 2011 (Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 is required)
- Information Rights Management (IRM) (Rights Management server running Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows 7 SP1 is required)
- Support for Windows SharePoint Services(Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or later)
- Office Web Apps License (Office Web Apps require SharePoint Foundation Server 2010)
- Remote Desktop Connection
Office for Mac - Features
- Stay in Sync While You Stay in Touch: Microsoft Outlook for Mac is the all-in-one application for e-mail, calendars, contacts, and tasks. Collapse multiple e-mail threads into one quick view. See all your inboxes in a single view. And manage your workload from virtually anywhere.
- Work Online, from Virtually Anywhere: Windows Live OneDrive lets you store and edit your documents and presentations online, for free. Then, use Office Online to access your documents from almost any computer. Just use your Web browser 1 to sign in to onedrive.com, and go to work. Now you can be productive wherever life takes you.
- Collaborate with Virtually Anyone: Coauthor documents in real time or add audio and video to chatsOffice for Mac 2011 gives you better ways to work together. And its compatible with Office for Windows, so you can share with almost anyone.
- Perform Common Tasks - Fast: The Office for Mac ribbon and toolbar put commonly used commands at your fingertips. Discover advanced options that automatically change to match the application and function youre in. Office for Mac even has the same menu interface of most Mac applications, so you can find what you need easily.
- Look More Professional with Every Document: With the new Template Gallery in Office for Mac, its easy to produce great-looking, consistent documents. Templates appear in a large format that allows you to see layouts, graphics, and fonts at a glance. You can even edit right in the Gallery to quickly create families of customised documents.
- Easily Edit and Correct Photos in Just a Few Clicks: Office for Mac 2011 gives you a full suite of media editing options, including in-document photo finishing, color-corrections, background removal, and more.
- Stay Focused on the Big Picture: Minimise distractions while working in a reading or authoring mode. Focus easily on the task as hand by blocking out all other windows and menus on your screen.
- Share with Anyone, Anywhere: PowerPoint for Mac 2011 gives you the ability to present to multiple people remotely, improving communication and reducing travel costs. Broadcast your presentation to anyone on the Web from anywhere, with minimal startup time and no special software required.
- Spot Trends in Your Data: In Excel for Mac 2011, Sparklines give you the ability to create small charts in a single cell. That way, you see the data in the smallest detailswhile never losing sight of the big picture.
- Get Automated: Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. New features include IntelliSense, which uses auto-completion for the symbol names the programmer is typing. Get your documents coded and out the door faster.
- Manage Layers Easily: Reorder layers of text, photos, and graphics quickly. Create richer documents than ever, and rearrange them without cumbersome copying and pasting. Easily manipulate the layering of all shapes on any page.
Office for Mac - System Requirements
- Operating System:
Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
- Hard Disk:
2.5 GB of available hard disk space or
HFS +, also known as Mac OS Extended format
- External Disk Drive:
DVD drive (or connection to a local area network if you are installing over a network)
- Monitor: 1280 x 800 pixel or higher resolution
- Input Device:
Mouse or compatible input device
- Microsoft Exchange Server:
Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 with Update Rollup 4 (KB952580) or later
- Additional Requirements:
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft ID.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or later.
- Safari 5 or later (recommended).
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft ID.