Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Exchange Online Protection
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MSFOREOPEX
- MPN: Microsoft
Exchange Online Protection provides a layer of protection features that are deployed across a global network of data centers, helping you to simplify the administration of your messaging environments. Get enterprise-class reliability and protect against spam and malware, while maintaining access to email during and after emergencies.
Exchange Online Protection - Features
- Eliminate threats before they reach the corporate firewall with multi-layered, real-time anti-spam and multi-engine anti-malware protection.
- Protect your company's IP reputation by using separate outbound delivery pools for high-risk email.
- Five financially backed SLAs attest to a high quality of service, including protection from 100% of known viruses and 99% of spam.
- Globally load-balanced network of data centers helps to ensure a 99.999% network uptime.
- Manage and administer from the Exchange Administration Centera single web-based interface.
- Near real-time reporting and message trace capabilities provide insight into email environments by retrieving the status of any message that Exchange Online Protection processes.
- Active content, connection, and policy-based filtering enables compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no additional cost.
- No hardware or software required to install, manage, and maintain, which minimises up-front investment.
- Get a predictable payment schedule through a subscription-based service for customers with an on-premises email deployment. Exchange Online Protection is also included in Exchange Online and any Office 365 plan that includes Exchange Online.
- Simplify IT environments by reducing the need for in-house email security servers and applications.
- Ensure that no email is lost or bounced by automatically queuing email if the destination email server becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Get up and running quickly with a simple MX record change.
Exchange Online Protection - System Requirements
Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Hosted Encryption work with any e-mail platform.
Exchange Hosted Encryption requires Exchange Online Protection.
Web applications are accessible by means of a Web browser, such as:
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Firefox 3.5 or higher
- Safari 3
The Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services Directory Synchronisation tool is optional, and requires the following supported operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 Standard
Additional software required for Exchange Hosted Services Directory Synchronisation tool:
- Active Directory, with single-forest topology
- Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or Exchange Server 2007 and higher (required for the safe senders feature)
- .NET Framework 3.5