Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Dynamics
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MSCRM
- MPN: Microsoft
Microsoft Dynamics are an intelligent cloud applications that unifies Customer relationship management (CRM) and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities to help you run your business end to end.
Customer relationship management (CRM) can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organising and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is available as:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales: Go beyond sales management software by bringing digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service: Improve customer service through a single, unified experience that delivers end-to-end service across every channel—earning customer loyalty and empowering agents.
Dynamics - Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales:
- Actionable insights: Take action with confidence. Derive meaningful intelligence from large amounts of complex data to deliver simple to understand, actionable insights that are in context of the customer relationship.
- Personal engagement: Understand customer behaviour, trends and potential value. Your sales team will be ready to build and develop customer relationships, regardless of how customers engage with you.
- Customer management: Increase revenue, boost productivity, gain key insights and reduce costs when you automate your sales processes through a highly intuitive interface and Microsoft Office-embedded capabilities.
- Sales performance: Accelerate your sales performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive information. Inspire, onboard, coach and motivate your team to achieve more through fun, engaging competitions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service:
- Omni-channel engagement: Support your customers wherever and whenever they need it. Deliver the personalised, consistent service customers expect across their choice of device and channel—including social media.
- Self-service and communities: Make it easy for your customers to find answers on their own, as well as access a community space to connect with peers and subject-matter experts. And when they require it, customers can seamlessly transition to assisted support.
- Agent enablement: Give your agents the tools, guidance and data they need to resolve issues. Agents will be quick to find resolutions and deliver a more personalised, effective level of support using service software that accesses all customer information in one place—even pulling data from systems outside customer service.
- Unified knowledge: Access and deliver consistent answers across channels using a searchable knowledge base. Personalise content on the portal for customers and measure response impact through in-depth analytics.
- Digital intelligence: Enable predictive customer service using data analytics built into your customer service software. Identify trends, anticipate opportunities and gain invaluable insights through interactive dashboards and data visualisation capabilities.
Dynamics - System Requirements
- Processor: x64 architecture or compatible dual-core 1.5 GHz processor
- Memory: 4-GB RAM
- Hard disk: 10 GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows Server
- A Microsoft Windows ServerActive Directory infrastructure
- An Internet Information Services (IIS) website
- Claims-based security token service (required for Internet-facing deployments)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft Exchange Server or access to a POP3-compliant email server (required for email tracking)
- SharePoint Server (required for document management)
- Supported device, Microsoft Dynamics 365 app, or web browser, such as later versions of Internet Explorer or the
- latest versions of Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Office for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook and other Office integration features