Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BizTalk Server
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MSBIZTALK
- MPN: Microsoft
BizTalk Server is Microsoft’s integration and connectivity server solution. BizTalk for solutions such as payment processing, supply chain management, business-to-business interactions, real-time decision making and reporting. BizTalk includes the tools that you need to connect your apps across your data center and in the cloud when and where you need them.
- Single Operational Tool: Unified tool to help BizTalk support people troubleshoot operational problems in a fraction of time. Overcome lost productivity in diagnosing operational problems, setting up user security and understanding which tool to use to solve a particular problem.
- User Access Policy: Fine grained user/role based authorization to your environment. Restrict access to specific applications on user level and user group level. Set up read-only access for specific users; restrict users from being able to view message content/context information.
- Dashboards: Unique dashboards for specific requirements — build and customise your dashboard with predefined/custom widgets. Create multiple dashboards and share it easily with your team members. Easily pin your favourite sections to the dashboard in a single click.
- BizTalk Monitoring: Monitor the depth and breadth of your BizTalk environment including SQL server, SQL server instances, web endpoints, database queries, Azure services, Queues and more. Create alarms and get notified of threshold violations through email, SMS, notification channels.
- Analytics: Stop treating your BizTalk environment as a big black box! Visualise interesting facts about what’s happening in the environment, construct interactive dashboards and correlate metrics across different data points. Visualise messaging patterns and environment throttling capacity.
BizTalk Server - Features
- Integration with Cloud Services: BizTalk Server 2013 includes new out-of-the box adapters to send and receive messages from Windows Azure Service Bus. It also provides capabilities to transfer messages using different relay endpoints hosted on Azure.
- RESTful Services: BizTalk Server 2013 provides adapters to invoke REST endpoints as well as expose BizTalk Server artifacts as a RESTful service.
- Enhanced SharePoint Adapter: Integrating with SharePoint using BizTalk Server 2013 is now as simple as integrating with a file share. We have removed the need for dependency on SharePoint farms, while still providing backward compatibility.
- SFTP Adapter: BizTalk Server 2013 enables sending and receiving messages from an SFTP server. ESB Toolkit integration With BizTalk Server 2013 , ESB Toolkit is now fully integrated with BizTalk Server. Also, the ESB Toolkit configuration experience is vastly simplified to enable a quick setup.
- Dependency Tracking: The dependencies between artifacts can now be viewed and navigated in Admin console.
- Improvements in Dynamic Send Ports: BizTalk Server 2013 provides the ability to set host handler per adapter, instead of always using the default send handler of the adapters.
- Continues to enable integration solutions across heterogeneous Line-of-business systems with Microsoft .NET and SharePoint-based applications to optimise user productivity, gain business efficiency and increase agility.
- Allows .NET developers to take advantage of BizTalk services right out of the box to rapidly build solutions that need to integrate transactions and data from applications like SAP, Mainframes, MS Dynamics, and Oracle.
- Includes data mapping & transformation tools to dramatically reduce the development time to mediate data exchange between disparate systems. It also provides various management interfaces to for managing BizTalk Server applications, managing performance parameters, and streamlining deployments from development to test to production.
- Includes a scalable Trading Partner Management (TPM) model with a graphical interface for flexible management of business partner relationships and efficient on-boarding process.
BizTalk Server - System Requirements
Supported Operating System
Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012
The software is for evaluation and deployment planning purposes only. If you plan to install the software on your primary computer, we recommend that you back up your existing data prior to installation.
To run BizTalk Server 2013 Evaluation Edition you need:
- 32-bit (x86) platforms: Computer with an Intel Pentium-compatible CPU that is 1 GHz or faster for single processors; 900 MHz or faster for double processors; or 700 MHz or faster for quad processors
- 64-bit (x64) platforms: Computer with a CPU that is compatible with the AMD64 and Extended Memory 64-bit Technology (EMT64T), 1.7 GHz or faster processor recommended for BizTalk Server 2013
- 2 GB of RAM minimum (more recommended)
- 10 GB of available hard-disk space
- VGA monitor (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution monitor
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
To use BizTalk Server 2013 Evaluation Edition you need the following software:
- SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 [Required for selected features only]
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010 [Required for selected features only]
- SQL Server 2005 Notification Service [Required for selected features only]
- SQLXML 4.0 with Service Pack 1 [Required for selected features only]
- Internet Information Services (IIS) Version 7.5 and 7.0 [Required for selected features only]