Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MEADSELFSE
- MPN: ManageEngine
ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is a secure, web-based, end-user password reset management program. This software helps domain users to perform self service password reset , self service account unlock and employee self update of personal details(e.g telephone numbers,etc) in Microsoft Windows Active Directory. Administrators find it easy to automate password resets, account unlocks while managing optimising the expenses associated with helpdesk calls.
Analysts state that 30% of helpdesk queries are related to password reset management and account lockout. ADSelfService Plus reduces the most critical password tickets which consumes a substantial amount of help desk time by rendering a secure, reliable and robust web based self service solution to the end user. The end user can manage his passwords by himself and also update his personal details in Active Directory with ease. The program also provides security while password resets through an enrollment and identity verification questionnaire.
ADSelfService Plus is available in Standard and Professional edition.
|Self-Reset Password and Account Unlock||Yes||Yes|
|Password Expiration Notifier||Yes||Yes|
|Password Policy Enforcement (Web Portal and Mobile App)||Yes||Yes|
|Password Synchronizer and Single Sign-On||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile Password Management||Yes||Yes|
|Self-Directory Update, Search, and Mail Group Subscription||Yes||Yes|
|External MS SQL Database Support cancel tick||Yes||Yes|
|GINA/Mac (Ctrl+Alt+Del) Agent||Yes||Yes|
|Cached Credentials Update||No||Yes|
|Password Policy Enforcement (Ctrl+Alt+Del screen and ADUC)||No||Yes|
|SMS Pack (for notifications)||No||Yes|
ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus - Features
- Self Reset Password: A Self Service Password Reset Solution that empowers an end user to self reset his domain password in Windows Active Directory remotely from a web browser without IT-Helpdesk's assistance.
- Self Unlock Account: A Self Service Account-Unlock Solution that enables a domain user to self unlock his domain account (in case of a lock-out) through a web browser and from any remote machine.
- Password/ Account Expiry Notification: Notify users via SMS/Email about their impending password expiry. Extremely useful for VPN & OWA users, who can now change their passwords from anywhere, anytime.
- Real-Time Password Synchroniser: ADSelfService Plus captures all the password resets and changes in Active Directory and synchronises the same across other associated IT systems and cloud applications in real-time. Real-time password synchronisation will free users from remembering multiple passwords and helps in reducing password related help desk calls.
- Single Sign- On: Logging into applications is now faster and easier with ADSelfService Plus Single SignOn feature. Provide Active Directory-based Single Sign-On to Google Apps, Salesforce and other cloud apps making it easy for users to deal with password complexities and enable seamless access to those apps with just a click of a button.
- Mobile Password Management: Let users gain access to their Windows account (for self-service) immediately from anywhere, anytime and any device. ADSelfService Plus has Mobile Apps for Android, iOS and other platforms for 24/7 self-service support to end-users who are 'on the move'.
- Password Self-Service Login Agents: ADSelfService Plus login agents provide users access to password self-service right from the login prompts of Windows OS, Mac OS X, Outlook Web Access, SharePoint and Citrix Web Interface. It allows users to reset password/unlock account from their machines itself and eliminates dependency on other users' machines.
- Self Directory Update: Self Directory Update: Empower end-users to self-update their contact & other personal information into Active Directory without depending on IT helpdesk or administrator. Keeps your Windows Active Directory up-to-date with regard to end-user personal information.
- Update Cached Credentials: ADSelfService Plus can automatically update cached Active Directory credentials when users reset their passwords. Users can now gain access to their Windows machines from anywhere, anytime and work uninterrupted even if they are not connected to their corporate network.
- Email Group Subscription: Securely enable users to manage their group memberships. ADSelfService Plus supports a Self-Service Active Directory Group Subscription system through which users can opt-in or opt-out of selected Distribution Groups on their own.
- Corporate / Employee Directory Search: Corporate Directory Search: A fast and efficient employee search engine for Windows Active Directory. It allows users to search for their colleagues profile information like contact numbers and can be easily integrated with intranet or any web portal.
- Change Password: Self Service Change Password solution provides an easy-to-use web interface through which domain users can change their passwords. The password policy is displayed on the ADSelfService Plus change password screen.
ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus - System Requirements
- Processor: CPU: P4 - 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- Windows Server 2016
, 2012 R2
, 2008 R2
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Windows Server 2016 , 2012 R2 , 2012 , 2008 R2 , 2008 , 2003 , 2000
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Firefox 4 and above
- Chrome 10 and above
- PostgreSQL (default database bundled with the product)
- MS SQL