Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Exchange Reporter Plus
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: EXCHANGERP
- MPN: ManageEngine
ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus is a web-based analysis and reporting solution for Microsoft Exchange Servers. Exchange Reporter Plus is a comprehensive MS Exchange reporting software that provides over 100 different reports on every aspect of the Microsoft Exchange Server environment.
Microsoft Exchange Server is a communication, collaboration and email messaging application. Microsoft Exchange serves as the hub of all email communications in most corporate environments that use the Active Directory technology. It becomes a necessity to have an Exchange reporting tool that will equip an Exchange Administrator with precise, granular, comprehensive and actionable data on all aspects of the MS Exchange Server.
Exchange Reporter Plus is available in two variants - Standard and Professional.
|Exchange Email Traffic Analysis||Yes||Yes|
|OWA Usage Statistics Available||Yes||Yes|
|Mailbox Size and Growth Reporting||Yes||Yes|
|Mailbox Permission Reporting||Yes||Yes|
|Mailbox Content Tracking||Yes||Yes|
|Storage Growth Tracking Available||Yes||Yes|
|ActiveSync Traffic Monitoring||Yes||Yes|
|Office 365 Reporting||Yes||Yes|
|Non-Owner Mailbox Logon Auditing||No||Yes|
|Mailbox Permission Changes Auditing||No||Yes|
|Mailbox Property Changes Auditing||No||Yes|
|Exchange Store Changes Auditing||No||Yes|
|Admin Audit Log||No||Yes|
|Mailbox Audit Logging||No||Yes|
|DAG Monitoring Reports||No||Yes|
|Exchange Server Monitoring Tool||No||Yes|
|Exchange Database Monitoring||No||Yes|
|Email Queue Monitoring||No||Yes|
|Exchange Storage Monitoring||No||Yes|
Exchange Reporter Plus - Features
- Mailbox Size Reports: Monitoring the mailbox size and its growth is no more a difficult task. With Exchange Mailbox Size reports, quick insights can be gained on the current mailbox size, mailbox growth and mailbox size restrictions. A quick comparison of the current size against the quota limits is also made possible
- Mailbox Traffic Reports: Mailbox Traffic Reports assist in Exchange Traffic analysis by tracking the traffic to each mailbox. The message can be filtered both with respect to the sender and the recipient and also by the count of messages and size
- Outlook Web Access Reports: OWA has made Exchange Emails universally available on the web as much as it is on a desktop. Exchange Reporter Plus's OWA Reports help monitor activities on Outlook Web Access by filtering data by Users, Browser and even by Client IP address
- Exchange Server Monitoring: This feature offers a one-stop overview of the entire exchange organization. Being a frequently modified environment, the Exchange server demands event tracking at frequent intervals. This programme performs monitoring of Exchange activities across DAGs, database and server. The reporting interface formulates raw exchange data into meaningful, actionable parameters for administrative ease.
- Service Monitoring: This feature provides a list of all roles and their corresponding statuses in the server to check the overall server health. It also shows if any particular service is not running.
- Storage Monitoring: Exchange Reporter Plus extends its monitoring capability to Exchange storage. The web-based solution now monitors: Exchange mailbox size, Mailbox database size, Public folder database size, Server volume size and Drive volume size.
- Exchange Audit Reports: Be aware of any unauthorised mailbox logon attempts or changes made to mailbox permissions with Exchange server auditing feature! Exchange Reporter Plus delves into the event logs of Exchange Servers and Domain controllers to bring you comprehensive audit data in the form of reports, graphs and views.
- Mailbox Logon Audit: Information related to users who have logged on to what mailboxes at what time can provide Exchange administrators with some timely insights to avoid any fatal risks and errors or policy violations. Exchange Reporter Plus brings in exclusive mailbox logon reports to monitor, audit and alert both non-owner and self-mailbox logins
- Mailbox Permission Changes: Exchange Reporter Plus introduces Mailbox Permission Changes reports to exclusively track, audit and report on all mailbox permissions that have undergone any changes in the Exchange domains.
- Office 365 Mailbox Reports: Microsoft Office 365 feature lets you open your office anywhere, anytime and this has encouraged many professionals to configure Office 365 account with Microsoft Exchange. Exchange Reporter Plus offers this report to ensure efficient management of Office 365 mailboxes, with details like mailbox size, archives, inactive mailboxes, etc.
- Office 365 Mailbox Sizes: This report returns the current list of all Office 365 mailboxes in an Exchange organization and their respective sizes and counts. Mailbox size is displayed for the current time, by default
- Office 365 Hidden Mailboxes: This report displays all the Office 365 mailboxes that have visibility attributes set to "hidden". These mailboxes are difficult to locate as they would not appear on the Exchange address lists
Exchange Reporter Plus - System Requirements
- Processor: P4, 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 10 to 20 GB (The storage space requirements might vary depending upon your organization size, mailbox size, traffic frequency and outlook web access logins.)
- Exchange Reporter Plus requires Windows PowerShell to extract most of the Exchange data.
- Windows Management Framework (Windows PowerShell, Windows Remote Management)
- .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is required for Exchange Auditing.
- Messaging Application Programming Interface (For Generating Content Reports alone)
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Windows XP, 2003, 7, 2008, 8, 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- Firefox 2.0 and above
- Google Chrome