Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EventLog Analyzer
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: EVENTLOGAN
- MPN: ManageEngine
EventLog Analyzer is a cost-effective Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software. With EventLog Analyzer, you can automate the entire process of managing terabytes of machine generated logs by collecting, analysing, correlating, searching, reporting and archiving from one centralised console. This software helps monitor file integrity, conduct log forensics analysis, monitor privileged users and comply with different compliance regulatory bodies. It does so by analysing logs to instantly generate a number of reports such as user activity reports, historical trend reports and more.
EventLog Analyzer comes in two editions:
- Premium Edition: Supports 10 to 1,000 log sources
- Distributed Edition: Supports 50 to unlimited log sources
|Centralised collection and archival||Yes||Yes|
|Universal Log Parsing and indexing||Yes||Yes|
|File Integrity Monitoring||Yes||Yes|
|Real-time event correlation and alerts||Yes||Yes|
|Multi-geographical location monitoring with distributed central-collector||No||Yes|
|Site specific reports||No||Yes|
|Rebranding and client specific views||No||Yes|
EventLog Analyzer - Features
- Log Management: Log Management for Network Security
- Application Log Reports: Monitor Application Logs & Generate Reports
- IT Compliance Reports: Be Audit Ready and Stay 100% Compliant
- System and User Monitoring Log Reports: Stay Informed on Event Activities in Real-Time
- Security Information Management: Total Security for your Network
- Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Features: Log Management Solution for MSSP's
- SIEM: Holistic approach for Network IT security
- Alerts and Notifications: Get Real-time Alerts to Resolve Network Problems
- Third-party tool integration: Gain Advanced Security Intelligence
EventLog Analyzer - System Requirements
- Dual-core processor.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 50 GB hard disk space for the product.
- 1024x768 display resolution.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2000, XP, & NT and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012
- Linux - RedHat 8.0/9.0, Mandrake/Mandriva, SuSE, Fedora, CentOS
- Ability to run in any virtual environment
Supported Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 and later
- Firefox 4 and later
- Chrome 8 and later
Bundled with the product:
- MS SQL 2005
- MS SQL 2008
- MS SQL 2012
- MS SQL 2014