Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Desktop Central
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: DESKTOPCEN
- MPN: ManageEngine
Desktop Central is integrated desktop and mobile device management software that helps in managing servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location. Automate your regular desktop management routines like installing patches, distributing software, managing your IT Assets, managing software licenses, monitoring software usage statistics, managing USB device usage, taking control of remote desktops, and more. It supports managing Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Manage your mobile devices to deploy profiles and policies, configure devices for Wifi, VPN, Email accounts, etc., apply restrictions on using camera, browser, etc., and to secure your devices like enabling passcode, remote lock/wipe, etc.Manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
Why Desktop Central?
Automate patch deployment related to OS and other third party applications to shield Windows and Mac machines from security threats.
Simplify software distribution to install and uninstall software with built-in templates for package creation.
Troubleshoot remote desktops with multi-user collaboration, file transfer, video recording, and more.
Manage your IT assets, Software Metering, Software License Management, Prohibited Software, and more.
25+ pre-defined configurations including Power Management, USB Device Management, Security Policies, and so on.
Service Pack Installation
Scan and detect missing service packs of OS and Applications and automate deployment to stay up-to-date.
Restrict and control the usage of USB Devices in the network both at the user-level and at the computer-level.
Go green with effective power management by applying power schemes, shutting down inactive computers and get system up-time report.
Start managing your desktops and servers on the go. Download mobile app for Android & iOS devices.
Desktop Central - Features
- Patch Management: Automate patch deployments related to OS and other third party applications and shield Windows and Mac from security threats.
- Software Deployment: Simplify software distribution to install and uninstall software with built-in templates for package creation.
- Mobile Device Management: Configure, manage, and secure mobile devices centrally using mobile device management.
- Mobile Application Management: Distribute and manage both in-store and commercial apps for iOS and Android based devices.
- Asset Management: Manage your IT assets, software metering, software license management, prohibited software and more.
- Remote Control: Troubleshoot remote desktops with multi-user collaboration, file transfer, video recording and more.
- Power Management: Go green with effective power management by applying power schemes, shutting down inactive computers and getting system uptime reports.
- USB Device Management: Restrict and control the usage of USB Devices in the network both at the user-level and at the computer-level.
- Configurations: 25+ pre-defined configurations including Power Management, USB Device Management, Security Policies and more.
Desktop Central - System Requirements
|Hardware||OPM50-OPM250||OPM 500||OPM 1000||
OPMPlus (or OPM with addons)
|Processor||2 GHz||2.5 GHz||Quadcore 2.5 GHz or more||Dual QuadCore 3.5 GHz or higher||Dual Quad Core 3.5 GHz or higher|
|Memory||4 GB||8 GB||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Disk||10 GB||10 GB||10 GB||40 GB||40 GB|
|VM or dedicated machine||VM||VM||Dedicated||Dedicated||Dedicated|
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000
- Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Red Hat, Suse, Fedora, Mandrake
- 64 bit Linux flavors
- Chrome latest
- Firefox latest
- IE 11
Note: Do not enable Enterprise Mode option in Internet Explorer. This will make Internet Explorer work as version 7. This is not supported.