Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: CLDSECPLS
Claro Software provide a comprehensive set of training courses for ClaroRead for PC and Mac, all online and all free.
You work your way through topics covering how ClaroRead works. Each topic tries to put ClaroRead into context to help you to use it for study and reading and writing. We aim to make you comfortable at training, demonstrating or using the products.
At the completion of each course you can access a personalised certificate (a downloadable PDF) for your records (for example, your CPD).
Access the training courses by logging in to Cloud and selecting Training. Setting up a Cloud account is completely free, as are the courses.
SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager - Features
- Multi-vendor network change and configuration management: Manage configs for routers, switches and other devices from Cisco, Juniper, HP and more.
- Configuration Backup: Recover quickly from hardware faults and human-caused configuration errors.
- Real-time configuration change notification: Integration with Network Performance Monitor NetPath allows you to receive immediate details about configuration changes.
- Configuration Compliance Auditing: Help ensure that devices are configured and operating in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Network Change Automation: Make standardised configuration changes in minutes across dissimilar devices.
- Network device life-cycle management: Cisco SMARTnet integration and automatic network discovery for security, warranty and EoL alerts.
- Integrates with NPM and other IT Management Solutions: Modular architecture allows you to easily extend your management tools as your needs evolve.
- Analyse Configuration Changes: Identify specific configuration changes using before and after, side-by-side analysis.
- Network Inventory: Automatically discover, profile and manage devices connected to your network.
- Job Scheduling: Utilise service windows using job queuing and scheduling based on nodes, dates and times.
- Vulnerability Management: Identify and manage IOS security risks using National Vulnerability Database CVE integration.
- Reporting: Document devices, node details, ports, routes, VLAN's, IP's, services and more.
- Change Review and Approval Workflow: Stop unwanted configuration changes with customisable, two-step review and approval workflow.
- Roles and Permissions: Delegate configuration and change mangement tasks based on assignable roles and permissions.
- Centralised Device Credential Management: Centrally and securely manage remote device access using connection profiles.
- Manage any CLI device: Teach NCM how to interact with any CLI-managed device using customisable device templates.
- Powerful Search: Easily search across your device inventory for devices, histories, configs, commands, parameters and more.
SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager - System Requirements
Hard Drive: 20GB
CPU: 3GHz, dual-core
.NET Framework: .NET 4.5 required
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
Supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3, or 2008 SP4
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 R2 SP2, or 2008 R2 SP3
- SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 SP2, or 2012 SP3
- SQL Server 2014, or 2014 SP1
- SQL Server 2016
Disclaimer/Note: The minimum server requirements listed assume default configuration. Significantly increasing the poll rate or statistic collection rate could result in additional load on the server, which may require a larger CPU or additional memory.