Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: APPMANAGER
ManageEngine Applications Manager is an application performance monitoring solution that proactively monitors business applications and help businesses ensure their revenue-critical applications meet end user expectations. AppManageEngine Applications Manager is an application performance monitoring solution that proactively monitors business applications and help businesses ensure their revenue-critical applications meet end user expectations. Applications Manager offers out-of-the-box monitoring support for 80+ applications and servers.ications Manager offers out-of-the-box monitoring support for 80+ applications and servers.
Applications Manager is available in Professional and Enterprise edition:
- Professional: Supports integrated performance monitoring for a heterogeneous set of applications. Ideal for small to medium enterprises.
- Enterprise: Supports large deployments with its distributed monitoring capability. Ideal for large enterprises.
- All your monitoring in a single console
- Auto-discover application topology and visualise dependencies
- Application Performance Monitoring: Code-level diagnostics for Java, .NET and Ruby on Rails applications
- Monitor performance of your web servers/services
- Application Server Monitoring
- Monitor Databases
- Monitor Middleware & Messaging Components
- Monitor Cloud, Container and Infrastructure
- Synthetic monitoring with a real browser
- Find and fix problems faster
- Customisable Reports and Dashboards
Applications Manager - Features
- Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM): Discover your applications with a click and easily map their relationships to gain a comprehensive insight into your complex IT infrastructure.
- Comprehensive Performance Management: Monitor over 100 key performance indicators of your applications - including response time, resource availability, CPU/memory utilisation and more.
- Holistic View of IT Resources: Manage a wide range of business applications and network services. Get the flexibility to group the application and its related services to be monitored as a single unit.
- Distributed Monitoring for High Scalability: Monitor up to 50,000 servers or applications with the distributed monitoring capabilities of Applications Manager's Enterprise edition. Get a consolidated view of the resources present in different restricted networks/geographical locations
- Fault Management: Identify application faults and resolve those before the end user knows about it. Get notified of problems through e-mail and SMS alerts. Automate resolution of problems by executing corrective programs/scripts, sending SNMP traps. Trigger actions such as automatic start/stop/restart of Windows services, VMs and Amazon EC2 instances based on threshold violations.
- Root Cause Analysis: Identify performance bottlenecks easily and reduce the time spent on analysing problems. The root cause analysis view is displayed as a hierarchical structure and is accessible from all pages of the web client.
- Rest APIs: Reporting module empowers line of business managers. Extensive coverage helps administrators in application troubleshooting and capacity planning.
- Intuitive interface with modern design: Allows you to monitor and view performance attributes, create custom dashboards and perform admin activities through a web browser interface. You can also access the client via smartphones and the native iPhone or Android app.
- Multi-User Access: Assign different user roles such as user, operator, administrator and manager and allow for restricted access.
- Multilingual Support: Apart from the English version, Applications Manager is also available in German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Hungarian, Japanese and Vietnamese languages.
Applications Manager - System Requirements
- Up to 250 monitors (with medium load on the monitored servers)
- Processor Speed:1.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space Required: 20 GB
- 250 - 1000 monitors - Enterprise Edition Setup (One Admin & 2-3 Managed Servers) Per Managed Server/Admin Server
- Processor Speed:1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space Required: 40 GB
- 1000 monitors & above - Enterprise Edition Setup (One Admin & 4 Managed Servers and above) Per Managed Server/Admin Server
- Processor Speed:Dual processor 1.8 * 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM - Managed Server
- Hard Disk Space Required: 100 GB or higher based on monitors
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003,2008,2012
- RedHat Linux 8.0 and above
- Enterprise Linux 2.1 and above/Debian/Suse/Ubuntu/Mandriva/CentOS/Fedora Core
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and above
- Firefox 7.x and above
- Google Chrome v22.0 and above