Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MailStore Server
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MAILSTOREH
- MPN: MailStore Software
Businesses can benefit from all advantages of modern, secure email archiving with MailStore Server. The software creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of any amount of data for years to come. Users can still access their email using Microsoft Outlook, MailStore Web Access, or mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones and search through them at breathtaking speed.
- Integrated Storage Technology: A single MailStore Server installation can manage up to 500 users and a rapidly growing volume of email without requiring any external database software. Save up to 70% storage space with single instance archiving and compression. MailStore Server uses SHA hashes and applies AES256 encryption to protect your data against tampering.
- Extremely Fast Search Access: Users can access the archive using a seamless integration with Outlook, Web Acccess, Mobile Web Access or IMAP. MailStore Server offers extremely fast full-text searching for emails and all types of file attachments. Users can restore emails from the archive to their mailbox by using one-click restore.
- Flexible Archiving: MailStore Server supports almost all email systems and archiving methods. By archiving all email as soon as it is received or sent, you can make absolutely sure that all your companys email is archived. You can also archive existing mailboxes, public folders, shared mailboxes and PST files.
- Export of Archived Emails: MailStore Server is no one-way street. All emails can be restored from the archive in standard formats at any time. This guarantees your companys independence over the long-term, even from MailStore Server itself.
- Compliance Features: The comprehensive technology concept of MailStore Server helps companies in achieving consistency with the requirements of both compliance and eDiscovery.