Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Mail Express
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: GSMAILEXP
- MPN: Globalscape
Mail Express allows email attachments to be transferred easily and securely, while maintaining the mechanics of the email attachment from the senders perspective. Using the Microsoft Outlook Add-In or the secure web portal, Mail Express gives individuals the ability to seamlessly send email attachments as they always have, while adding IT control, auditing, policy-compliance and self-maintaining storage behind the scenes.
Mail Express benefits:
- No User Training Necessary: Integration with Microsoft Outlook and easy-to-use Web-mail form allows seamless integration with users' day-to-day work-flow.
- Reduce IT Workload - FTP Alternative: Reduce need for management of FTP accounts, one-time-use external accounts and management of mail server storage.
- Recipient Reply Capabilities: Provides easy access for recipients of packages to return large files even though they have their own attachment files.
Mail Express - Features
- View and Track Email Files From Start to Finish:View and track email attachments of virtually any size with Mail Express. Seamlessly and easily send files securely, while adding IT control, auditing, compliance and self-maintaining storage with detailed package tracking for both user and administrator. Mail Express enables end users to send secure encrypted emails and attachments via Outlook with seamless integration and transparency.
- Process files with antivirus or data loss prevention tools: Meet Compliance Mandates for Email File Transfer Systems:Email communications with patients, customers and clients are required to meet privacy standards established by HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, PCI DSS and others. Mail Express® from Globalscape offers email and attachment encryption that protects personal information.
- Send Files Securely With No Size Restraints:Mail Express® offers one of the easiest, most secure ways for businesses to exchange and email large files. “Box” type solutions do not compare to the security that comes with Mail Express and the centralised control from your IT team. Mail Express enables employees to send files of virtually unlimited size to internal and external partners using Outlook or a web browser without worrying about mail-server restrictions or user training.
Mail Express - System Requirements
Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2, requires GUI component (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2 or later
Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013
- Any device with a browser