Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Ipswitch WS_FTP
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: WSFTP
- MPN: Ipswitch
WS FTPServer is the easiest way to securely store, share and transfer information between systems, applications, groups and individuals. Access files from web browsers, or FTP clients such as WS FTP Professional, and share files with vendors and partners securely. For more than 20 years, Ipswitch’s server software has been used by thousands of companies to transfer and protect confidential information.
WS FTP are available in the following editions:
- WS FTP Server: Enables secure 256-bit AES transport encryption over SSH and SSL protocol including administrative control, event-driven automation, auditing and compliance logging and browser-based transfer capabilities for end users.
- WS FTP Server with SSH: offers all of the functionality included with WS FTP Server edition and adds SSH encryption and protocol rules.
- WS FTP Server Corporate: Offers all of the functionality included with the WS FTP Server with SSH edition and adds extra features and functionality including LDAP external authentication and SCP2 encryption and protocol rules. Browser transfers are also included with this edition.
WS FTP Server Options:
- Ad-Hoc Transfer Module: Lets users send files securely to one or more individuals by sending an email via a Microsoft Outlook plugin (2010 and 2013) ro their web browser. With this modyule organisations can improve the way they manage file transfer interactions and apply encryption, access control and authentication, digital loss preventention and content management.
- Web Transfer Module: Enables employees and external busienss partners to transfer files, data and other critical business information securely between their computers and the QS FTP Server over HTTPS using a web browser.
- The Failover Options: Ensures high availability by deploying a second QS FTP Server in a failover configuration. This is especially important in meeting service-level agreements or ensuring that other mission-critical processes are always up and running. With failover, organisations can ensure uninterrupted file transfer service for increase uptime, reliability and performance.
Ipswitch WS FTP - Features
- High Levels of Security: With 256-bit AES encryption, SSH transfers, Secure Copy (SCP2), file integrity and other security features, WS FTP Server ensures the highest level of protection for your organisation.
- Unmatched Visibility and Control: Leverage real-time views of server disk space utilisation, client server logging and notifications that put you in complete control of the file transfer process.
- Powerful Administration Tools: With external authentication, LDAP queries, virtualisation abilities and more, WS FTP Server provides a wide range of administrative tools for customisation.
- Failover For High Availability: WS FTP Server offers uninterrupted file transfer service for increased uptime, high availability and consistent performance with a failover configuration.
- Compliance Requirements: WS FTP Server exceeds the requirements of many compliance regulations worldwide, including HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS 2.0, GLBA, Basel II, and others.
For more features, click here
Ipswitch WS FTP - System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter (64-bit English edition); Windows Server 2008 Standard and Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit English editions and 32-bit German edition) and R2 (64-bit English and German); Windows Server 2012 (Standard or Datacenter). Failover runs on Windows Server 2008 (NLB and MSCS).
- Supported Virtualisation Environments: VMware ESXi 4.0 and ESX 5.0 (32-bit and 64-bit Guest "Server" OS's only); Microsoft Hyper-V 1.0 (32-bit and 64-bit Guest "Server" OS's only) on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 64-bit
- Supported Browsers (For the Web admin console, Web Transfer Module & Ad Hoc Transfer Module): Internet Explorer 8.0 or later (Windows only); Mozilla Firefox 3.6 (Windows, Mac and Red Hat Linux); Google Chrome 21.0 or later (Windows only); Apple Safari 5.0 or later (Mac only)
- Support for Ad Hoc Transfer module Outlook plug-in: (end user computers)
- Outlook: Outlook Outlook 2013 and 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit English and German) and Outlook 2007 (32-bit English and German).
- Mail or Exchange Server: Outlook plug-in is compatible with a variety of mail servers, such as Exchange Server 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit English and German), Exchange Server 2007 (32-bit English and German) and Exchange Server 2003 (32-bit English) or Ipswitch IMail 11 (using SMTP). When Outlook & Exchange used together, Cached Exchange Mode will be supported but is not required.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit English and German) Windows XP (32-bit English and German) and Windows Vista (32-bit English and German)
- Microsoft Runtime Environment and Libraries: .NET 3.5 for WS FTP Server; ASP.NET (via IIS) and .NET 3.5 or 4.0 Web Transfer module, Ad Hoc Transfer module, and WS FTP Server Corporate
- Supported Database for all Products and Modules: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2008 R2 Express/Standard/Enterprise (local or remote); Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express/Standard/Enterprise (local or remote);PostgreSQL 8.3.20 (local only). Failover license requires remote SQL Server Standard/Enterprise.
Minimum Hardware RequirementsMemory
- Minimum: 512 MB RAM
- Recommended: 2 GB RAM or greater
- Maximum (32-bit systems): 4 GB (Standard) or 64 GB (Enterprise and Datacenter)
- Maximum (64-bit systems): 32 GB (Standard) or 1 TB (Enterprise and Datacenter) or 2 TB (Itanium-Based Systems)
- Minimum: 10 GB
- Recommended: 40 GB or greater
- Minimum: 1 GHz (x86 processor) or 1.4 GHz (x64processor)
- Recommended: 2 GHz or faster