Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: EFT Express
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: EFTSERVER
- MPN: Globalscape
Globalscape Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) platform improves operational efficiency and security for all of your file transfers. EFT SMB is fully scalable to fit your business needs and can be upgraded with modules to provide advanced features, as needed. EFT SMB can improve upon secure FTP and SFTP server integration and provide the advantage of automated data exchanges, military-proven security and infrastructure stability for small-to-medium businesses. EFT SMB boosts operational efficiency by combining a powerful server with an automated client module. Our managed file transfer software gives you the best of both secure file transfer components through advanced automation and a powerful server, all in one platform.
EFT SMB can automate the delivery of data when it's needed, instead of when you have time to do it, increasing your day-to-day productivity and overall operational efficiency. Automation allows you to move and deliver data without constant manual intervention, saving time and minimising potential costly errors. The automation features in EFT SMB provide more control than SFTP servers and a more efficient and secure data exchange process than FTP, allowing you to automate data exchanges among employees, internal systems, remote offices, suppliers, partners and customers.
Security and Compliance
EFT SMB offers built-in security features and its optional modules help protect your data and facilitate compliance with government and industry regulations, like PCI DSS, SOX, GLB, HIPAA, FIPS and others. From using secure protocols to following the security requirements of the most rigorous compliance standards, EFT SMB securely manages data exchanges among employees, clients and partners using secure protocols, message integrity and data encryption. Using standard, non-proprietary protocols to makes it easy for any authorised clients to connect to EFT SMB.
EFT SMB offers browser-based and mobile clients to allow end users to access and share files securely, from anywhere.
EFT Express - Features
- Custom Commands: The Custom Commands interface built into EFT SMB executes programs, scripts or batch files with or without command-line arguments, providing administrators almost limitless flexibility.
- The Folder Monitor module: The Folder Monitor module creates an Event Rule trigger used to detect the creation, deletion and renaming of files in a monitored folder and to perform Actions based on these triggers. You can define an Event Rule so that when EFT SMB detects that a file has been added to the folder, an email is sent to notify one or more users that the file is available.
- The File Transfer Client module: The File Transfer Client module enables EFT SMB admins to define copy, move and download actions in Event Rules.
- Secure data with SSL/TLS: EFT SMB supports SSL/TLS for client and server authentication, message integrity and encryption. You can configure security features to verify users' identities, allow users to verify your identity and to encrypt file transfers. FTPS is an enhancement to standard FTP that uses secure FTP commands over secure sockets.
- Transfer Files Over HTTPS: The HTTPS Module adds the HTTPS protocol to EFT SMB, enabling you to support browser-based transfers without having to install a web server.
- Transfer Files over SFTP/SSH: The SFTP module adds the SFTP protocol to EFT SMB, enabling you to authenticate and transfer data with SFTP-ready FTP clients, such as CuteFTP. EFT SMB allows you to upgrade your SFTP server with the best of both worlds.
- Transfer Files From Any Web Browser: Give your business partners access to data with our web-based client that can be used on any modern browser, leaving a small footprint that’s easy on your resources.
EFT Express - System Requirements
The Globalscape Quality Assurance (QA) team tested the EFT platform with a variety of operating systems, software and hardware. It is possible for EFT to function with other software and hardware than those listed below, but has been tested and approved for use only with the software/hardware listed below.
- Operating systems:
- Windows Server 2012 R2, all editions
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2, all editions
- Minimum: 2 GB free RAM
- Recommended: 4GB free RAM
- High Performance: 4GB free RAM + 4GB (if AWE is extensively used)
- More RAM could be required for large file transfers over the AS2 protocol. AS2 transfers can use up to 40% of the Server's RAM.
- Minimum: Dual-core CPU of at least 2.5GHz (for minimal processing/automation)
- Recommended: Quad-core, at least 2.5 GHz (for moderate processing/automation)
- High Performance: 8+ cores, at 2.5 GHz (for high amount of processing/automation)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (all components, including AWE and AS2)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5
- For HA (active-active) installations, Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) must be installed (for multicasting). (Requires EFT Enterprise)
- If accessing or monitoring Samba network shares, version 3.0.25 or later of Samba
- The EFT service must have full administrative rights to the folder in which you install EFT.
EFT Administration Interface Requirements:
The administration interface must be installed on the same computer as EFT, but also can be installed on other computers for remote administration. (Refer to the ARM, AWE, and AS2 requirements below if you plan to use those modules remotely.)
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions), and Windows 2012 (requires GUI component).
- 1 GB of free RAM
- 1024x768 resolution or higher display
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0