Spire.Doc for .NET is a professional Word .NET library specially designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files from any .NET( C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform with fast and high quality performance. As an independent Word .NET component, Spire.Doc for .NET doesn't need Microsoft Word to be installed on the machine. However, it can incorporate Microsoft Word document creation capabilities into any developers' .NET applications.
Spire.Doc for .NET is a proven reliable MS Word API for .NET which enables to perform many Word document processing tasks. It supports C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC. Spire.Doc supports Word 97-2003 /2007/2010/2013 and it has the ability to convert them to commonly used file formats like XML, RTF, TXT, XPS, EPUB, EMF, HTML and vice versa. Furthermore, it supports to convert Word Doc/Docx to PDF using C#, Word to SVG in high quality.
The Differences between Standard and Pro Edition lie in the feature of Print function and File Conversion: Pro Edition supports converting files from Word to PDF, Word to HTML, Word to XPS, Word to Text, Word to Image, Word to SVG and Word to XML (the Word can be either .Doc or .Docx).
- Only Spire.Doc, No Microsoft Office Automation: Spire.Doc for .NET is a totally independent .NET Word class library which doesn't require Microsoft Office installed on system. Microsoft Office Automation is proved to be unstable, slow and not scalable to produce MS Word documents. Spire.Doc for .NET is many times faster than Microsoft Word Automation and with much better stability and scalability.
- Convert File Documents with High Quality: By using Spire.Doc for .NET, users can save Word Doc/Docx to stream, save as web response and convert Word Doc/Docx to XML, RTF, EMF, TXT, XPS, EPUB, HTML and vice versa. Spire.Doc for .NET also supports to convert Word Doc/Docx to PDF and HTML to image.
- Richest Word Document Features Support: A common use of Spire.Doc for .NET is to create Word document dynamically from scratch. Almost all Word document elements are supported.
- Simple & Easy to Process Pre-Existing Word Documents: Spire.Doc for .NET enables developers to process pre-existing Word documents. It supports search and replace function, alignment, page break, fill field, document concatenate, document copy, print, complex and deeply nested mail merge, etc.
- Other Technical Features: By using Spire.Doc, developers can build any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms for .NET Framework version from 2.0 to 4.5.
Specops Password Policy - Features
Stronger Password Policy with a password filter
When passwords are used as the primary authentication method in Active Directory, strong password policies are absolutely essential. Specops Password Policy (SPP) is a password policy enforcer. A major disadvantage with the built in password policy is that there can only be one policy per domain affecting all the user accounts.
SPP gets around this restriction by allowing you to specify multiple password policies and assign them according to security group and organizational unit membership, and even for individual user accounts.
SPP provides granular password complexity requirements when specifying rules for a password policy. Includes the ability to define lists containing words restricted for use in passwords. Ensure your organization is password policy compliant.
Also includes special behaviour when administrators reset lost passwords. Password policy can be configured not to apply when a password is reset, also automatically unlocking accounts and requiring the user to change their password next time they logon. This lowers the burden on administrators when resetting lost passwords.
- Set any combination of password restrictions: lower case, upper case, digits, special characters
- Disallow user names in passwords, disallow words from word lists, etc
- Minimum password length
- Maximum password length
- Extended password complexity
- Password reset rules
- Different password expiration rules, commonly called password age, on each policy
- 11 languages supported in the end user password change dialog.
- Graphical Password Complexity meter
- Password History
- Dissallow consecutive characters in password
- Dissallow incremental passwords
- Disable account lockout
- Automatically send password expiration e-mail
- Group Policy delegated security model
- Supports automation through Windows PowerShell or .NET
- Support for 64-bit Domain Controllers
- Support for Windows 2008 Server
- Support for Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT)
- Integration with Specops Password Reset
- Additional password policy requirements; Regular expressions; Disallow backward words in wordlist; Disallow digit as last character
- password expiration warning e-mail settings; Configurable sender; Exclude password policy requirements
Specops Password Policy - System RequirementsFile Size: 25.9 MB
- Clients: Windows 2000 SP 4/Windows XP SP 1
- Servers: Windows 2000 SP 4/Windows Server 2003