Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Mapsoft Automator
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: MAPAUTOMTR
- MPN: Mapsoft Computer Services
Automator is a robust, powerful automation tool which delivers a professional solution for working with Adobe Acrobats Portable Document Format (PDF) documents to your desktop. It is an automation macro builder tool designed to be used in conjunction with Mapsoft publishing tools, which have themselves been designed to assist publishers and writers in working with PDF files.
With Automator, you can select a combination of Mapsoft plug-ins and create a sequence of actions. Each tool can be added to the list more than once and each time it can use different settings. Sequences of tasks can be saved and reused, and each sequence can be applied to either the current document or across a library of documents.
Mapsoft Automator - FeaturesAutomator is a robust, powerful automation tool which delivers a professional solution for working with Adobe Acrobats Portable Document Format (PDF) documents to your desktop. It is an automation macro builder tool designed to be used in conjunction with the following Mapsoft publishing tools, which have themselves been designed to assist publishers and writers in working with PDF files.
- BookMarker: Creates a hierarchical set of bookmarks automatically. Bookmarks up to any nested level can be created, based on the headings found within a document.
- ContentScaler: Changes the size of a pages contents without altering the actual page dimensions.
- DocuMerger: Allows you to merge template PDF files with existing document content.
- Flattener: Dramatically reduces the size of certain PDF files by removing active parts like navigation buttons and forms. Flattener can also move content from annotation (like form content and markup) right into the document so that it can be archived or viewed easily.
- ImagePlacer: Stamps images in a variety of formats onto your PDF document(s), either as an overlay on top of existing content, or as a watermark below it. Images can also be transparent.
- Impress: Stamps text stamps onto selected file(s). Stamps can include variable information such as date/time information and page numbering, including Bates numbering and Roman numerals formats.
- InfoSetter: Sets Acrobat information options including Title, Subject, Author, Keywords and the Base Uniform Resource Locator (URL) used for links to the World Wide Web (WWW).
- MaskIt: Masks/hides the contents of selected areas within a page or range of pages.
- MediaSizer: Alters the media size of the selected PDF document without changing its contents.
- OpenOptions: Manages Acrobats document opening options, including Initial View, Window and User Interface options.
- PageManager: Allows you to create a new blank PDF document. You can also create new pages and specify their size, and remove, insert and replace existing pages.
- PDFSplitter: Splits a large PDF document into smaller documents. Optionally, any pre-existing links within the original document can be retained when that document is split into smaller documents.
- SecuritySetter: Manages Acrobats Security options within a document, including owner password and access rights.
- ThumbNails: Exports thumbnails for your selected document(s) as image files for use in desktop publishing or on websites.
- TOCBuilder: Generates Table of Contents automatically from existing bookmarks within a file. TOCBuilder automatically creates the linked references.
You can select any of the above Mapsoft tools for use with Automator, either on their own (across single or multiple documents) or in combination with each other. If used in combination, they can be used in whichever combination and order you require in order to create a sequence of actions (known as an Automator configuration) for those tools. Each tool can be added to this sequence more than once, and each time it is used it can have different settings. This sequence of actions can then be applied to one document or across a library of documents. Sequences of tasks can be saved and reused.