Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ADDCONTACT
MAPILab Add Contacts is an Outlook add-on that automatically adds e-mail addresses to the contact folder when you reply to a message and/or send a new message.
This Microsoft Outlook add-on will help you to avoid losing addresses of people you correspond with. Moreover, the collected addresses can be used for mail filtering. For example, you can use the Rule Wizard to have messages from certain senders (whose addresses are there in the address book) placed in a separate folder to ensure that their message will be dealt with greater priority and no important messages will be lost with deleted spam. Some spam filters also check the contact folder to rule out erratic responses to recognised senders.
When a contact is being created, this Outlook add-on attempts to detect the name corresponding to the e-mail address automatically. So, if you have received a message from the address "John Smith" , the new contact created by the program will be named John Smith. However, if name detection fails, Outlook add-on attempts to retrieve it from the message body itself. For example, if your message begins with the words "Dear John,", the program will automatically extract the name from the greeting and create a contact named John. You can disable automatic name detection in the Outlook add-on settings.
You can also enable the option of category assigning to created contacts. If a category is assigned to a message while sending, the same category will be assigned to the created contact.
- Add Contacts works in automatic mode.
- Allows the process of messages sent previously.
- Can find the name of contacts in the message body.
- Can assign the category to the processed contacts.
- Checks the contacts before adding it to prevent duplicates.
- Supports three interface languages: English, German and Russian.
ManageEngine ADAudit Plus - Features
Windows Active Directory Auditing in Real-Time
In real-time, ensure critical resources in the network like the Domain Controllers are audited, monitored and reported with the entire information on Users, Groups, GPO, Computer and OU changes with 200+ detailed event specific reports and instant email alerts.
- Active Directory auditing
- SIEM audit solution
- Track user logon actions
- GPO change auditing
- Active Directory alerts & email notification
- Real-time AD Change Audit Reports
Windows Logon/Logoff Auditing
Audit the critical user workstation logon & logoff time along with the time duration. View & Schedule graphical reports with Email alerts for periodic analysis & quick response during security threats.
- Windows Workstations Auditing
- Audit Reports & Instant Alerts
- Compliance Audit Reports
- All Windows Workstations Change Audit Reports
Windows File Servers Auditing
Securely track the file creation, modification & deletion from an authorized / unauthorized access, with detailed forensics of changes to the documents in their files and folder structure, shares and permissions.
- Windows File Server Auditing
- Modification & Access Permissions
- EMC File Server Auditing
- Scheduled Reports & Alerts
- All Windows File Servers Change Audit Reports
Windows Servers Auditing
Track the Logon/Logoff, Schedule to track events like RADIUS Logon, Terminal Services Activity, Logon Duration and Logon History. Audit related processes can be kept tab by Tracking Windows Schedule jobs.
- Local User Logon / Logoff Auditing
- Security Log & System Events Audit
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Printer Auditing
Compliance Audit Reports
Satisfy SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FISMA & GLBA Compliance Requirements which that require an effective information security control ensuring continuous monitoring, auditing and reporting on every change in the Windows Active Directory & Servers environment.
- SOX Compliance
- PCI-DSS Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
- FISMA Compliance
- GLBA Compliance
ManageEngine ADAudit Plus - System Requirements
- ProcessorP4 - 1.5 GHz
- RAM - 2 GB
- Disk Space - 20 GB
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Windows 2003 Server, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Firefox 3.6 and above
- Google Chrome
- QL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Active Directory 2003 and above
- Windows File Server 2003 and above
- NetApp Filer - Data ONTAP 7.2 and above
- EMC Storage Systems - VNX, VNXe and Celerra
- Windows Failover Cluster with SAN