Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: PostCoder Batch
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: POSTBATCH
- MPN: Allies Computing
PostCoder Batch is a standalone product for validating address records within a database enabling users to update incorrect records automatically. The software uses an advanced address matching engine, but manual editing of addresses is possible and suggestions are given for the most likely matches. Duplicate addresses can be detected and removed.
- PostCoder Batch: clean databases to ensure that mail recipients do not receve duplicate mailings
- Database Merging and Sharing: use data effectively across departments
- Cleaning Processes: run unattended at a rate of approximately 875,000 address records per hour (optimum performance depends on the quality of address data and hardware capability)
- Data Formats: support for dBase, ASCII, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Access databases, fixed-length record text files and delimited record text files (comma-separated CSV). PostCoder Batch can work with UDL and DSN connections if access to data is available via tools such as ODBC
- Data: the following data are used:
- Royal Mail Postcode Address File (PAF): providing 1.7 million postcodes and 28 million delivery points including UDPRN
- Royal Mail Alias Data: former postal, administrative and traditional counties
- GeoData: 100m grid references, NHS codes and names, local authority information, OSGB36 and ETRS89 longitudes and latitudes
- Current county from allies.
- National statistics postcode directory from the ONS and Primary Care Trust codes and names.