Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Debenu PDF Split Pro
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: ARTSPSP
- MPN: Debenu
Debenu PDF Split Pro (formerly ARTS PDF Split Pro) is a solution for splitting large PDF report streams into individual PDF files. For automated processing, documents can be dropped into a watched folder or scheduled via the command line or developer interface.
Key features include:
- Content splitting: split large PDF documents into multiple parts based on text found within a page. This feature is ideal for large invoicing, reporting and payroll systems, where a single output file may contain many thousands of individual records that need to be extracted and distributed.
- Split by bookmarks: with Debenu PDF Split Pro, you can split documents by any bookmark level and retain bookmarks and links in output files.
- Split by page ranges: page ranges and filenames for output files can be defined in tab-delimited text files called ‘control files’. Control files can be created programmatically from within your own application or manually using a text editor or application (such as Microsoft Excel) and configured to run from any of Debenu PDF Split Pro ’s interfaces.
- Split into single files: the original PDF file is split into single pages.
- Update navigational elements: large intra-linked PDF documents such as operational manuals and ebooks, can be broken into individual sections while maintaining and updating link actions within table of contents, indexes, bookmark trees and page links.
- Support for Unicode fonts: unicode font encodings are now supported for content and bookmark based splitting.
Debenu PDF Split Pro - FeaturesAn industrial strength, stand-alone tool for splitting PDF documents. ARTS PDF Split Pro features a set of tools that let users perform intelligent splitting based on page content and watched folders and is built on an engine that has the power to process more than 2000 pages per minute.
The program can split PDF files by several methods:
- Control File
- Control File -- full path
- Co-ordinate file, by using ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant and Adobe Acrobat
- File Size
- Single Pages
Split by Bookmarks This method allows users to split a PDF file based on the bookmarks it contains. Each page that is bookmarked becomes the start of a new fragment, and the title of the bookmark is used to name the resultant fragment. The subsequent pages without bookmarks that follow each split are added to the fragment until the next page that contains a bookmark appears at which time the next fragment is created. The level of bookmarks to use can also be defined with the top-level bookmarks being level 1.
- Split when an invoice ID or other unique identifier on the page changes
- Split when specific text -- such as page number or chapter heading -- appears on a particular page, and use this text to name the resulting split file
- Split when a text string appears on two pages in a row, then split the file and make the filename this repeating string
- Split when a text string appears on two pages in a row.
- Split based on changing page content
- Split if specified text is found on page
- Split if specified text is found in rectangle
- Extract text from PDF to text file
- Fill document summary from text on page
- Use text from PDF as the fragment's filename.
- Requires Windows 98SE, NT 4.0, ME, 2000, XP
- ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant requires the full version of Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later. This is a plug-in for Acrobat that assists the user in creating coordinate files to use with ARTS PDF Split Pro.
Split by Control File This method allows users to pre-define the page ranges and filenames for the resulting fragments.
Splitting by Control File - full path Splitting by 'Control File - full path splits a file based on the settings you specify in your control file, with each fragment being stored in the directory indicated by the full path in the control file.
Split by File Size This method allows you to split a PDF file based on the users desired file size of each fragment. Specify the size of your PDF fragments and Split Pro will split your PDFs to the closest possible point KB.
ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant - Coordinate files
Use ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant to create co-ordinate files for intelligent splitting. Using ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant with Adobe Acrobat lets users perform intelligent, page content-based splitting: