Empower decision makers with easy, intuitive access to the BI tools small businesses must have. SAP Crystal Server (as Named User or Concurrent Access) enables automated distribution, self-service access to reports, dashboards, and data exploration within a secure infrastructure. Enable business users to make timely, fact-based decisions while reducing reporting backlogs and simplify administration procedures and user management for your IT team.
- Choose the way users connect in self service
- NUL licenses are ideal for frequent users (like power users and administrators). CAL licences are for general and intermittent audiences (like business and end-users)
- Choose the pace at which your environment grows
- Provide data access for 1 to 150 users, share contents with internal and external stakeholders and lock down the levels of capabilities each user has
- Choose the mechanisms to deliver your contents
- Empower employee with guided self-service access, or automate publishing and delivery of personalized reports to 1 or 1,000 recipients on desktop, web and mobile devices.
- No money wasted: Tailor the licenses to the type of user in your enterprise
- No compromise: Easily audit user behavior and report usage to optimize your landscape
- No unsolved issue: Leverage our SAP support offerings to be successful
- No unused licenses: Buy digitally from the SAP Store when you need licenses
- No long sales cycles: Buy digitally with your credit card or per invoice
- No contract negotiations: Buy digitally with standard terms and conditions
- No output limitation: Consume data on a computer, a mobile device or on paper
- No recipient limitation: Share reports with an unlimited number of users
- No "one fits all approach": Personalize your reports for each individual user
Put business analytics directly into the hands of decision makers and business users through:
- Data-driven publishing that accelerates delivery of personalised reports to a dynamic list of recipients
- A common semantic layer that makes corporate data readily accessible
- Integration with Microsoft Office applications to provide users with information inside the solutions they work with the most
- Fast and secure mobile deployment through a wireless connection with enhanced security and automatic transfer of administrative policies
- Accelerated start with simplified deployment, configuration wizards and migration tools make configuration faster and easier
- Administrative support for lifecycle management, auditing and system monitoring to minimise ongoing cost of ownership
Crystal Server: The complete on-premise reporting solution for Small to Medium sized Businesses.
SAP Crystal Server - Features
Improve performance with critical BI content: Perform root-cause analysis, monitor real-time business performance and find the information you need anytime, anywhere. Use a simple keyword search to find information from any data source.
- Harness a common semantic layer that makes corporate data easier to consume for all users
- Cut costs by using a single BI server for both reports and dashboards
- Print, export and drill-down into charts and other report objects over the Web
- Generate interactive reports with dynamic data visualisations
- Integrate reports with Java Portal Access, Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint
Share key information across your company: Create and share BI reports so your team can make informed decisions and take action with confidence. Publish and deliver reports to thousands of recipients, personalised for each user.
- Base a single SAP Crystal Reports document on multiple data sources
- Trigger reports to run at specific times or with specific events
- Schedule reports and generate them in familiar formats, including XLS, PDF and RTF
- Give all users secure self-service access to information online, offline, or via mobile BI apps.
SAP Crystal Server - System Requirements
- PU performance of at least 8000 SAPS
- Memory: 6 GB RAM or more
- Disk space (approximate): 11 GB for default installation with English language only installed
- Windows: Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, Server 2008 R2 x64 SP1
- Linux: Red Hat EL 7 x86 64, Red Hat EL 6 x86 64 Update 2, SUSE SLES 12 x86 64, SUSE SLES 11 x86 64
- Browsers: IE 11, IE 10, Firefox ESP 38.x, Chrome