SAP Crystal Reports 2016 enables the user to design and deliver powerful, flexible reports that enable timely, fact-based decision making. Create highly formatted, pixel-perfect reports quickly using an intuitive design interface and efficient workflows, deliver personalized reports to your business users preferred destination in their preferred language and format and combine and connect directly to a variety of data sources across the organization with SAP Crystal Reports 2016.
With SAP Crystal Reports, you can create powerful, richly formatted, and dynamic reports from virtually any data source, delivered in over a dozen formats, in up to 28 languages. SAP Crystal Reports turns almost any data source into interactive, actionable information that can be accessed offline or online, from applications, portals and mobile devices.
- No time wasted: Data connection procedures are straight forward
- No compromise: Connect with all ODBC, JDBX, or OLE DB and SAP data sources
- No data leaks: Access the trusted data you are allowed to leverage
- No hidden data: Navigate to the lowest level of data granularity
- No show-stopper: Create the specific data view you need for you business
- No missed insights: Identify changes and patterns in your data
- No formatting limitation: Create pixel-perfect multi-lingual documents
- No business limitation: Cover all small to medium sized business reporting needs
- No report type left behind: Create reports in rpt, pdf, spreadsheet, or html format
Crystal Reports: the de-facto standard in pixel-perfect data reporting since 1991.
SAP Crystal Reports - Features
Intuitive design environmentQuickly design elegant business reports using a "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) layout that offers popular design, integration and deployment options.
- Use intuitive design tools to create the precise report layouts you need
- Reduce time spent on report formatting with templates and wizards
- Set parameter values and get results without refreshing data
- Explore results interactively with on-report sorting and filtering
- Set sorting and formatting to match local customs
Design acceleration features
Speed up report design using features such as global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, a "find-in-field" explorer and more
- Automatically create hyperlinks with the hyperlink wizard
- Instantly generate barcodes with a "turn to barcode" function
- Set report parameters and apply values from a single, easy-to-use parameter panel
Powerful data mash-ups
Enhance report designs with powerful, integrated components such as dynamic charts, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex and SAP Crystal Dashboard Design data visualisations.
- Convey information in a more compelling way with enhanced designer features
- Add dynamic charts, graphics and videos to reports using Adobe Flash
- Visualise what-if scenarios with SAP Crystal Dashboard Design integration
- Execute business decisions within reports by embedding Adobe Flex
SAP Crystal Reports - System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- PC with AMD or Intel based processors, Dual Core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB for default installation with English language, 4 GB for default installation with all languages installed
- Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8 RTM, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Server 2012 RTM
- RedHat 7
- SUSE 12
Native, ODBC, OLE DB and JDBC connectivity to relational, OLAP, Web services, XML, salesforce.com driver, legacy and enterprise data sources
Minimum Screen Resolution
Screen resolution of  x  is recommended.