Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Navicat for MySQL
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: NAVICAT
- MPN: PremiumSoft CyberTech
Navicat for MySQL is the ideal solution for MySQL/MariaDB administration and development. It is a single application that allows you to connect to MySQL and MariaDB databases simultaneously. Compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud. This all-inclusive frontend provides an intuitive and powerful graphical interface for database management, development and maintenance.
Navicat comes with numerous improvements and features to address your database development needs. With over 100 enhancements and a brand new interface Navicat gives you new ways to build, manage and maintain your databases.
- Seamless Data Migration: Data Transfer, Data Synchronisation and Structure Synchronisation help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead. Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across various DBMS. Compare and synchronise databases with Data and Structure Synchronisation. Set up and deploy the comparisons in seconds and get the detailed script to specify the changes you want to execute.
- Diversified Manipulation Tool: Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. Export data from tables, views, or query results to formats like Excel, Access, CSV and more. Add, modify and delete records with our spreadsheet-like Grid View together with an array of data editing tools to facilitate your edits. Navicat gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Easy SQL Editing: Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL statements without having to worry about syntax and proper usage of commands. Code fast with Code Completion and customisable Code Snippet by getting suggestions for keywords and stripping the repetition from coding. Quickly locate and correct PL/SQL and PL/PGSQL coding errors using our debugging component such as setting breakpoints, stepping through the program, viewing and modifying variable values and examining the call stack.
- Intelligent Database Designer: Create, modify and manage all database objects using our professional object designers. Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool so you can model, create and understand complex databases with ease.
- Increase your Productivity: Our powerful local backup/restore solution and intuitive GUI for Oracle Data Pump/SQL Server Backup Utility guides you through the backup process and reduces the potential for errors. Compile professional high-quality reports in minutes using an interactive design interface and efficient workflow and set an automation for repeatable deployment process like report generation, database backup and script execution at a specific time or day. No matter where you are, you can always get the job done.
- Make Collaboration Easy: Synchronise your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to our Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere. With Navicat Cloud, you can leverage every minute of your day to maximise your productivity.
- Advanced Secure Connection: Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable and reliable. Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL. Navicat 12 provides more authentication mechanisms and high-performance environments so you never have to worry about connecting over an insecure network.
Navicat for MySQL - Features
- Secure Connection: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat.
- Object Designer: Create, modify and design database objects using our professional object designers.
- Table Viewer: Includes grid/form view which allows you to add, modify and delete records using grid view and also foreign key data selection to automatically hook up lookup tables referenced by foreign keys and create the dropdown lists on your behalf.
- SQL Builder: Allows your to create and edit queries/views visually without having to learn the syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Database Designer: Includes reverse engineer in Navicat to help create a database model from an existing database and graphically visualise and edit the structure of your database. Synchronise to database delivers you the full picture of all databases differences.
- Data Manipulation Tools: These include import/export wizard, data transfer, data/structure synchronisation, backup/restore and schedule.
- Report Builder/Viewer (Windows Enterprise only): Create differetn types of reports with our user-friendly GUI Report Builder.
- Useful Tools: Includes ER diagram, connection colouring/virtual grouping, tree/object filter and favourites.
Navicat for MySQL - System Requirements
Mac OS X:
- Mac OS X 10.6 Leopard, 10.7 Snow Leopard or 10.7 Lion or 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Intel CPU.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012
- Pentium II processor or above
- Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 65 MB of available hard-disk space
- 32-bit and 64-bit Linux platform
- Linux kernel version 2.2 or higher
- Glibc 2.4 or above
- GNOME and KDE