Altova MissionKit 2017 is a software development suite of enterprise-class XML, SQL and UML tools for information architects and application developers. MissionKit includes Altova XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision and other market-leading products for building todays real-world software solutions.
MissionKit 2017 is available in the following editions:
- Enterprise Edition: Provides the most advanced functionality, including XBRL tools, Web services development, chart creation, EDI mapping and more, in addition to core functionality for XML, SQL and UML development, in a tightly integrated toolset. It compromises XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, UModel, DiffDog, DatabaseSpy and SchemaAgent
- Professional Edition: Offers a subset of the tools and functionality found in the Enterprise Edition. It includes Professional Editions of XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, UModel and DatabaseSpy.
Altova MissionKit - Features
- XMLSpy: XML editor and development environment for all XML-related technologies. It offers the world’s leading schema designer, code generation, file converters, debuggers, profilers, full database integration, support for XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, XBRL and Office Open XML.
- MapForce: Any-to-any graphical data mapping, conversion and integration tool that maps data between any combination of XML, SQL database, flat file, EDI, Excel, XBRL and/or Web service structures, then transforms data instantly or autogenerates royalty-free data integration code for the execution of recurrent conversions.
- StyleVision: Designing compelling presentation layouts and document formats from input sources including XML, SQL databases and XBRL. StyleVision makes the full presentation and format conversion power of XSLT readily available in a graphical design tool for HTML, Word, PDF and Authentic output.
- UModel: UML tool that makes visual software design practical for any project.Visually design application models in UML and generate Java, C#, or Visual Basic .NET code and project documentation. Or reverse engineer existing programs into UML 2 diagrams, then fine tune your designs and complete the round trip by regenerating code.
- DiffDog: Powerful, XML-aware diff / merge utility for files, directories and database schemas and tables. DiffDog makes it easy to compare and merge text or source code files, synchronise directories and compare database schemas and tables. DiffDog also provides advanced XML-aware differencing and editing capabilities.
- DatabaseSpy: Connects to all major databases, easing SQL editing and other tasks much more affordably than single-database solutions with features like table browsing, data editing, SQL auto-completion, visual table design, database comparison, database conversion, chart creation and more.
- SchemaAgent: A visionary tool for analysing and managing relationships between XSD, XML, XSLT and WSDL files across a project, an intranet, or even an enterprise. It allows you to view and manage XML file relationships easily via its graphical design view and drag and drop to automatically configure imports, includes and/or redefines (IIRs).
Altova MissionKit - System Requirements
Altova MissionKit 2017 compromises the system requirements of the following products: