Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: AD Administration
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: ADADMIN
- MPN: BoostSolutions
With SharePoint AD Administration, delegate limited AD administration privileges to specific users so that they can manage specific OUs, users and groups in SharePoint. This can greatly reduce a highly skilled administrator’s workload. This easy-to-use administrative tool provides the same user experience, as in Active Directory, to create, delete or edit OUs, users and groups. Any modification of AD users within the Web Part can be saved to an Active Directory.
- Grant specific users with the ability to change other users' AD properties
- Enable authorised users to manage organisational units, users, groups and computers in SharePoint
- Add users to SharePoint right after they are created
- Send email to users/groups directly from within AD Administration Web Part
- Restrict users from managing certain properties
- Define delegation scope and permission for each user
- Specify To, CC, BCC recipients based on AD users/groups, email addresses and columns containing email addresses.
- Ability to set the properties as read-only status
- Record each operation in a log file