Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CuteFTP
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: CUTEFTP
- MPN: Globalscape
CuteFTP is a FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. Cute FTP is used to transfer files of any size and/or type, including Web pages, multi-media files, or other documents to and from a file transfer server over FTP, the standard for moving files across the Internet. Cute FTP has a multi-threaded thin "Metal" (Cocoa) interface, powerful automation features and strong security for protecting your FTP sessions.
The maintenance and support programme includes free product upgrades and live technical support for a year.
Easily create and schedule labor- and time-saving script transfers with minimal overhead using the Transfer Engine from within CuteFTP or with any COM-enabled scripting or programming language. Create scripts to regularly backup or synchronise your sites and monitor local folders for changes or just drag and drop files for fast and easy movement—up to 100 concurrent transfers.
Connect to new FTP sites in a snap with step-by-step wizard. A user-friendly interface allows you to easily update and maintain sophisticated websites. You can create, open and edit HTML documents on your computer or a remote server within CuteFTP with an integrated, color-coded HTML editor.
Safeguard transfers of mission-critical files with security features and comprehensive protocol options including FTP, FTPS (SSL), HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), SFTP (SSH2), OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication protocol and a password manager help you work securely with multiple remote sites at once. CuteFTP also supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product for non-English characters.
CuteFTP - Features
CuteFTP (Windows Version):
- Consolidation of CuteFTP Lite, Home and Pro: CuteFTP has been consolidated into one FTP client.
- Addition of TappIn, a Secure Mobile File Sharing Application: With TappIn, users can securely access and share files on your computer to any other device: iPad, iPhone, Android, laptop, desktop, Mac, or Kindle Fire. This addition of a non-cloud file sharing solution gives you the flexibility to share files with others who may not have access to an FTP client. A sample TappIn connection will be included by default.
- Support for UNICODE Character Set: CuteFTP v9 supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product.
- Migration of Sites and Options: Sites and Global Options settings in previous installation will be automatically migrated during upgrade.
- WebDAV Support: CuteFTP v9 includes support for the WebDAV protocol in order to provide additional possible endpoints for CuteFTP.
- Improved Context-Sensitive Help
- Comprehensive protocol options, including FTP/S (SSL), HTTP/S (SSL), SFTP(SSH2)
- OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication protocol, and Password Manager.
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers.
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites.
- Easily monitor local folders for changes.
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros.
- Create podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files.
- Connect to new sites in a snap with step-by-step wizards.
- Painlessly edit remote documents with a built-in editor.
- Drag and drop files for fast and easy movement up to 100 concurrent transfers.
- View thumbnails of remote images.
- Securely work with multiple remote sites at one time.
CuteFTP (Mac version):
- Login and transfer files using Secure Shell 2 (SFTP) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols.
- Transfer multiple files concurrently and navigate sites while files are being transferred.
- Accelerate transfers by splitting a single download file into multiple parts and recombining the parts upon receipt.
- Select files and folders spanning multiple remote sites and queue them for future transfer.
- Synchronise by updating remote folders with the local folder's contents or vice versa.
- Quickly access your favorite folders with bookmarks and recall favorite folders.
- Edit and save to remote using an ODB Editor Suite protocol compliant editor.
- Discover FTP servers that use Rendezvous on your network.
- Runs on Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.7.
- Requires an Internet connection and a Power PC or Intel-based Mac computer.
CuteFTP - System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- An Internet connection, for accessing remote servers
- Web browser (for online registration, accessing the Knowledgebase, and accessing Support information)
The CuteFTP test effort spanned multiple releases of each of the four most popular browsers throughout our testing. CuteFTP was tested on the versions of the following browsers that were current at the time of testing:
- Chrome v21 and later
- Firefox v14 and later
- Safari v5.1 and later
- Internet Explorer v8, 9, and 10