MindMapper is a visual thinking tool that facilitates creativity and holistic thinking, resulting in improved productivity, performance,and most importantly the process of thinking.
Furthermore, it is a mind processing tool. Mind processing is a holistic approach to achieving an objective by utilising creative thinking, task management and implementation with just one tool as opposed to sequential approach where more than one tool is needed.
- Maximises synergistic effect of visual thinking and time management.
- Creates proactive attitude toward solving problems and reaching goals.
- Facilitates holistic thinking that generates creativity and innovation.
- Online or on-premises collaboration improves communication and productivity
- Small or big tasks are viewed with project perspective as many projects can be connected, managed and executed from one planner.
- Divergent and convergent mapping enables inductive and deductive thinking and whole-brain thinking.
- Helps realise the meaning and value of small tasks and flashing ideas have on the project as a whole which helps to decide your priority and focus
MindMapper - Features
- Variety of Mapping Directions: 23 different mapping directions, from hand drawn style to problem-solving Fishbone to time-based process tree (worlds first). Find new perspectives by viewing information in different layouts.
- Collaboration for Business Users: Maximise efficiency and communication by conducting collaboration meeting in visual format where all attendees can participate and edit in real-time.
- Export to MS Office: Exchange information by converting maps to MS Office files (First to introduce this feature in 2000).
- Gantt Chart: Use built-in Gantt chart to view schedule, resources and completion rate.
- Hyperlinks and Attachments: Visually build a map to manage files by using hyperlinks and attachments. You can view all hyperlinks/attachments or convert them from hyperlinks to attachments and vice versa.
- Edit map in PC android and iOS: Map created in the PC will show exactly in the mobile app (iOS and Android) and you can edit it as well. Use the map note feature which enables you to take quick notes in the linear format and convert it into mind map.
- Planner: Be more productive by managing schedule and time with the built-in planner. Planner syncs to Google Calendar for convenience.
- Dashboard: Quickly access project maps, planner and shortcuts to websites and applications.
- Tags and Filter: Use text labels to categorise topics for classification. Apply conditions to filter and display topics in the map.
- Presentation Mode: Create presentation slides with a click of a button. Prsent as slides or as highlighted topics. You can also select and order which slides to show.
- Boundary Topic: Add topics to a boundary line, effectively creating a whole new map.
- Encryption: Set a password so that no one can gain access to your information sensitive map.
- Local Centering: Focus on a particular topic by hiding all other topics in the map. When done, unhide to show the entire map once again.
- Split and Consolidate: When one of the topics gets too big, you can split the map as a new map. When needed, you can add the topic back to its original spot.
MindMapper - System Requirements
- 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor
- 1 GB RAM or greater
- 500 MB available disk space
- .NET version 3.5 or greater
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Certain features may require additional requirements:
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Project 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or greater
- Internet connection
- Online storage
- Google Account
MindMapper Mobile for iOS System Requirements:
- iOS powered devices running 5.0 or higher
- Data connection through 3G/4G or Wi-Fi
MindMapper Mobile for Android System Requirements:
- Android powered devices running version 2.3 Gingerbread or higher