More than 1.6 million design and construction professionals worldwide trust Revu to elevate project eﬃciency and collaboration.
Revu makes your drawings, plans and documents work smarter
- Organise and Standardise - Store your tool sets and display settings in a custom profile. Turn scanned drawings into text-searchable PDFs and use batch tools to alleviate repetitive tasks.
- Leverage Markup Data - Customisable markup tools simplify communication across teams, and for added accountability the powerful Markups List within Revu tracks annotations and generates reports.
- Keep Everyone on the Same Page - Centralise entire projects in the cloud, then mark up documents with team members in real time (or anytime).
- Build Your Best Bid - Take quick, precise measurement with custom measurement tools that help capture a project?s true scope for a stronger bid.
Bluebeam Revu is a PDF markup and editing software designed specifically for the design and construction industry that allows for greater collaboration and efficiency anytime, anywhere.
Work better together with Revu through the whole project lifecycle
Revu speeds up design reviews by allowing project partners to mark up and collaborate on the same documents in real time, or any time.
For architects, engineers and contractors, the markup and collaboration tools in Bluebeam Revu allow for faster, more accurate and more thorough quality reviews.
Measurement tools in Revu help you capture a project?s true scope and create a stronger bid ? which gives you the competitive edge.
Revu simpliﬁes submittals with powerful markup and editing tools and integrates seamlessly into many document management systems to keep your project running smoothly.
Request for Information (RFI) Posting
Revu keeps RFIs clear and organised with smart markup, hyperlinking and visualization tools, helping your project stay on track.
By sorting and summarising snag items within drawings, Revu helps project teams achieve a 90% completion rate on ﬁrst back check.
With the dynamic document creation tools in Revu, you can deliver smart operations and maintenance manuals that give facilities managers quick and easy digital access to critical project information.
Bluebeam Revu is available in the following editions
- Bluebeam Revu Standard Edition: The essential solution for intuitive PDF markup, editing and collaboration.
- Bluebeam Revu CAD Edition: The solution for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Bluebeam Revu eXtreme Edition: The robust solution for automating complex processes and pushing the limits of document collaboration.
- Create: Convert an unlimited number of Microsoft Office documents and CAD drawings into high-quality 2D or 3D PDFs or transform scanned images into text-searchable documents.
- Markup: Clearly communicate with team members using customisable, easy-to-use markup tools that can be saved for reuse and improve project coordination by automatically tracking annotations and generating reports.
- Collaborate: Connect and collaborate with project partners worldwide in real time or any time, all within a common data environment.
- Organise: Streamline the maintenance of large drawing sets by creating smart documents that can be shared easily with project partners in the office and the field.
- One-click PDF creation: Create smart, information-rich PDFs faster, append pages to existing PDFs, export scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents or convert files to PDF and 10 other file formats with the Bluebeam PDF printer. Revu can even read your drawing's orientation, scale, line weights, merged lines, plot style table and page size, so there is no need to adjust settings for perfect CAD to PDF conversion. (Available in Revu Standard and CAD editions)
- 2D and 3D PDF markup: Point, click and release is all it takes to add text, notes, highlights, lines, clouds, callouts, stamps, arcs, curves and hatch patterns and more to your PDFs. Customise your markups by easily changing the color, fill, opacity, line type or font and standardise the appearance of annotations with the click of a button using the Format Painter. Embed photos and video directly from the field or image files from your image library, to any markup. You can even assign markups to layers and add actions to markups that open websites and local files or jump to a page in the PDF, making it easier than ever to access critical data.(Available in Revu Standard and CAD editions)
- PDF editing: Revu is your complete PDF editor. Easily edit PDFs by adding or deleting text, headers and footers, customising fonts, changing the layout and more. PDF page editing gives you the ability to add, delete, extract and rotate pages, as well as copy and paste true text from your PDF into Word and other Microsoft Office files. (Available in Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme editions)
- Bluebeam Studio: Studio Platform helps teams and organisations manage projects anywhere, at any time, from a desktop, Windows tablet or iPad. Included in Revu, Bluebeam Studio pushes the limits of cloud-based collaboration. (Available in Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme editions)
- OCR+: Revu's Optical Character Recognition technology (OCR+) captures CAD details like room numbers, coordinates and callouts and accurately identifies paragraph and word flow within text documents. (Available in eXtreme edition)
- PDF form creation: Create PDF forms on the fly with easy-to-use tools for inserting text fields, buttons, check boxes, lists and digital signature fields with precision. (Available in eXtreme edition)
- Scripting: Write scripts to automate your workflow processes and increase efficiency with Bluebeam Revu eXtreme. Engage over 25 script commands to stamp, combine and secure PDF files, rotate pages and add headers or footers. (Available in eXtreme edition)
- New and improved tools for creating bids and material takeoffs
- Dynamic Fill - Section off and fill complex drawing regions to easily generate markups, measurements and spaces.
- Quantity Link - Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel worksheets for automatic bid calculations using your own predefined formulas and formats.
- Measurement tool enhancements - Utilise an extensive collection of measurement tools engineered for more accurate and faster calculations, such as Slope, Rise/Drop, Width and Height and the new Polylength tool.
- Count tool enhancements - Leverage expanded functionality that allows for symbol customisation, makes counting items faster and adds more meaningful data to the Markups List.
- Enhanced automation and visualisation tools for any stage of the project
- Automatic form creation - Simplify PDF form creation from scanned or digital documents that automatically detect fields such as signatures, dates and checkboxes.
- Batch sign & seal - Quickly apply a digital signature, professional seal and date across a batch of multiple files without the hassle of opening and signing individual pages one-at-a-time.
- 360 photos - Utilise Capture to embed immersive panorama images into your markups to easily track construction progress.
- 3D PDF enhancements - View and manage expansive 3D model metadata with intuitive tools that enable search, filtering, color modification and exporting.
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
As part of the installation, the .NET Framework 4.5.2 will be installed if .NET 4.5 or higherdoes not already exist on the workstation.
- Display: 1024 x 768
Desktops: Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent (recommended, see discussion below)
Tablets: Intel i3 processor or equivalent
4GB (32-bit OS)
8GB (64-bit OS)
- Hard Disk
Up to 5GB of available space may be required.
- Using Revu for working with typical administrative documents
When using Revu for general administrative documents, a standard, general class computer that meets the above requirements may be used.
- Using Revu for working with large sets of engineering documents
When working with large drawing sets (for example, construction project bid sets) in which the PDFs may contain hundreds of large format drawings, it is recommended that workstations have adequate memory and processor resources. A recommended hardware configuration would be 64-bit Windows with an Intel i5 Dual Core 3.2GHz, Quad Core 2.3 GHz or better processor, as well as at least 8 GB of RAM. Revu can run on systems with lower specifications; however, a workstation with these settings will provide the optimal performance.
- Using Revu for OCR
When using the OCR functionality of Revu eXtreme, 64-bit Windows is highly recommended for best performance.