One of the most important things to understand about looking for AEC software is that at the end of the day, you need a solution that will help you work smarter, not harder.
It should do more than simply digitise a big portion of your workflow - it should make your drawings, plans and documents easier to create and manage than ever. It should make things easy in a way that frees up as much of your valuable time as possible, all so that you can focus on those matters that truly need you.
That, in essence, is why Bluebeam Revu 2020 is such a powerful solution in its own right. But even going beyond that, there are a number of important reasons that help illustrate why Bluebeam Revu is more than worth your time.
1. Organise and Create Standards For Your DocumentMaybe the biggest reason why you should consider Bluebeam Revu 2020 has to do with how it is built to not only help you organise your critical data, but also how it lets you build custom profiles to create a set of standards for your organisation moving forward.
In a matter of seconds, you can turn all of those scanned drawings into fully searchable PDFs, for example. You can also use batch tools to relieve yourself of the burden of those repetitive tasks that used to monopolise so much of your time.
All of this is in service of the most important benefit of all: letting you focus all of your attention on the result of your work and not on the work itself.
2. Keep Everyone on the Same Page and Moving ForwardAnother one of the major reasons why Bluebeam Revu 2020 is such a powerful tool is because it always keeps everyone on the same page and moving in the same direction.
Within Bluebeam Revu, is Studio™, where all of your projects are centralised in the cloud - which means that not only do your employees have access to the most updated versions of files at all times, but they can also see that information on any device in the world with an active Internet connection.
Plus, the cloud-based functionality of Bluebeam Revu makes real-time collaboration a breeze. Whenever someone marks up a document, all team members get those changes instantly - thus enabling collaboration during an era when it's particularly important as more people are working remotely than ever.
3. Updated PluginsAs with every update, we listen carefully to customer feedback. This ensures that with each upgrade, you get the best possible user experience.
Bluebeam Revu 2020 has now added support for AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2021, Navisworks 2021, and SketchUp Pro 2020.
Additionally, the following errors have been fixed:
- Fixed a problem with pages getting rotated when printed from Revit.
- Corrected a problem that was making some AutoCAD blocks containing wipeouts turn solid black when printed from other PDF viewers.
- AutoCAD files no longer display text masking in Revu or when physically printed.
- Improved the Revit plugin’s ability to convert Rooms into Spaces.
With these updates, improvements and corrections in place, the plugins available for the Bluebeam Revu 2020 user are a marked improvement on any previous versions of the software.
4.Build the Best Bids PossibleFinally, Bluebeam Revu 2020 is a solution designed to help you build the best bid possible - all so that you can run the most successful business you can. You can take fast, accurate measurements with a variety of custom measurement tools that are designed to illustrate a project's true scope. That instantly leads to more accurate bids, and ultimately more work for you and your people.
If you'd like to find out more information about all of the most important reasons why you should consider Bluebeam Revu 2020, or if you have any additional questions about your AEC project management software needs that you'd like to discuss with someone in a bit more detail, please don't delay - contact us today.