Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BCL easyConverter
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: BCLEASYCON
- MPN: BCL Technologies
BCL easyConverter Desktop makes it very easy and affordable to convert your PDF documents back into a professional-quality Microsoft Word file format, right in your own PC. BCL easyConverter Desktop authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into Microsoft Word compatible RTF files. These Word compatible files can then be edited, modified, or mined for text, graphics, tables and lists. Convert PDF to Word in 3 easy steps: open the BCL easyConverter Desktop application, specify the PDF file that you would like to convert and specify where you would like the RTF output file to be saved at.
BCL easyConverter - Features
Rich Content ConversionBCL easyConverter SDK's PDF2Word API authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into Word compatible RTF files, including:
- Fonts: PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate Word fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit.
- Multi-Column pages: Single and multi-column pages are converted to equivalent structures with text flow preserved to facilitate editing.
- Tables: PDF tables with and without PDF table structures are detected and converted to Word tables automatically.
- Lists: List are detected and converted automatically to lists in Word.
- Graphics: Graphics are converted authentically and placed accurately on the page.
- Page Fitting: Fonts and formatting are adjusted to make PDF page content fit on RTF page.
Robust Enterprise Class SystemBCL easyConverter SDK allows development of robust, multi-threaded systems that can be easily scaled for enterprise class applications. Robust exception handling allows programmers to develop applications that run nonstop 24 x 7. PDF documents can be converted from file to file or memory and from memory to memory for fast application.
API FeaturesPDF2Word Object API. Convert PDF to RTF with just 3 lines of code.
- Method: ConvertToWord
Convert a PDF document to an RTF document.
- Method: ConvertToWord2
Convert a PDF document to an RTF stream. The RTF output is stored in memory.
- Method: ConvertToWord3
Convert a PDF stream to RTF stream. Both input and output are coming from memory stream.
- Property: FileConversionTimeOut
File conversion timeout value (in milliseconds).
- Property: NumberOfPages
Get the total number of pages from the input PDF.
- Property: JpegQuality
Set the quality of the JPEG images inside the RTF output.
Using easyConverter SDKThe easyConverter SDK Objects are a group of COM objects which contain the functionality to convert PDF to Word files. All of BCL's COM Objects can be accessed from a variety of programming environments.
NOTE: BCL easyConverter Desktop does not support PDF form. The form fields in your PDF would be converted into images. Also make sure that your PDF documents are not scanned-in PDF documents. PDF that was scanned-in act just like photographs, so the text within is not recognized as "text", just the image of the text.
BCL easyConverter - System Requirements
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
Development EnvironmentBCL easyConverter SDK allows programmers to convert PDF to RTF using any language that supports COM Objects, including:
- ASP and ASP.NET (running in Web Server)
- Java (using Java COM bridge)
- Python (requires PythonWin)
- Visual Basic.NET
- Visual C# .NET
- Visual C++ 6.0
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Any programming language that supports COM Object, ActiveX, OLE
- A COM Object bridge may be used with languages that dont have native COM Object support.