Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Axway DropZone
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: AXDROPZONE
- MPN: Axway
Axway DropZone provides the file sharing, collaboration, and ease-of-use features built from the ground up on Axways solid security framework. DropZone enables organisations to apply the same set of corporate security policies to file sharing as they do to outgoing email messages, delivering a better balance between the demands of user productivity and corporate security.
Axway DropZone benefits:
- Easy-to-use folder sharing inside and outside the enterprise.
- Mobile clients for iOS and Android devices.
- Intuitive user interface that supports drag and drop in most common browsers.
- Encryption of data in transit and at rest, ensuring full security and file fidelity.
- ‘Plug and play’ seamlessly with existing enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) infrastructure to check all files exchanged against corporate policy and ensure compliance.
- Full integration with Active Directory or other LDAP directory for authentication and permission management.
- Available as a physical or virtual appliance.
- Quota system ensures effective storage management.
- Full API for integration with other applications and services.
- User role management controls who is allowed to create and share folders, and with whom they are allowed to share.
- Full branding toolkit for web UI and email notification, with support for multiple brands on one server.
- Highly available architecture.
Axway DropZone is a part of the modular MailGate SC platform. It can be deployed stand alone, with MailGate Secure Mailbox, or with all other modules of the MailGate SC platform to provide a complete, secure collaboration environment on a single appliance with a single administration console.
Axway DropZone - Features
- Secure File and Folder Sharing: Users are able to send files securely to others, whether inside or outside the organisation, whilst still complying with corporate policy and data security requirements.
- User Friendly Interface: Easy-to-use interface with drag-and-drop functionality ensuring rapid adoption and empowering employees to critical information without the need to use unauthorised and potentially harmful file sharing tools.
- Manageable Tool: Supports policy enforcement and control of data flow into and out of the enterprise.
- Security and Data Loss Prevention: Enforce policies that protect confidential information and intellectual property, and ensure compliance with government regulations and corporate policies.
- ICAP Interface: Plug and play seamlessly with an enterprises existing DLP infrastructure
- Enterprise-Class User Role Management: Control who can create and share folders, and with whom content can be shared.
- Robust Authentication and Permissions Management: Full integration functionality with Active Directory or other LDAP directories for easy-to-manage authentication and permission management.
- Branding Toolkit: Provides a full branding tool kit for web user interface and email notifications right out-of-the-box, and can support multiple brands on one server.
- Customer-Controlled Storage Management: Utilises an easy-to-manage, quota-based storage system to ensure that clients always have visibility into storage usage, requirements and space allocation
- Mobility-enabled: Secure email and file sharing on mobile devices, adopting the BYOD policies across the workplace as a whole, fueling adoption of secure collaboration policies while keeping employees productive.
- Easy Integration: Axways open application programming interface (API) enables customers to integrate DropZone with many other applications and services, from email clients to corporate portals and more.
- Encryption: DropZones secure collaboration platform ensures that shared files are encrypted in transit and at rest on the DropZone server(s), and that they are accessible only by authorised individuals in compliance with corporate policy.
Axway DropZone - System Requirements
Requirements for Building a Virtual Machine:
Building a virtual machine with the MailGate image requires the following operating environment:
- VMware ESXi 3.5u5 or 4.0 and ESX 3.5u5 or 4.0
- VMware ESX 4.1 or 5.0 (64bit hardware)
- VMware ESXi 4.1 or 5.0 (64bit hardware)
- MailGate VMware ISO
- VMware vSphere Client or VMware Infrastructure Client, depending on your VMware EXS/i version NOTE: Refer to VMware documentation for compatible operating systems.
The recommended numbers to use for configuring your virtual machine:
- Number of CPUs 4
- Memory: 4096MB
- Disk capacity: 40GB required for installation; 100GB required for operation.
- NICs - 2 NOTE: Once you have configured the size of the virtual disk, changing the virtual disk size without reinstalling will not change the available capacity.
Creating a virtual machine PREREQUISITE ESX or ESXi must be installed and available.