Plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure with powerful tools for Building Information Modelling with Autodesk Revit 2018. It offers BIM features for architectural design, structural engineering and MEP engineering and fabrication. Revit 2018 imports, exports and links data with formats including IFC, DWG™ and DGN. Includes: 3D design visualisation, Reinforcement deatiling, Linking with steel deatiling.
Design: Model building components, analyse and simulate systems and structures, and iterate designs. Generate documentation from Revit models.
- Collaborate: Multiple project contributors can access centrally shared models. This results in better co-ordination, which helps reduce clashes and re-work.
- Visualise: Communicate design intent more effectively to project owners and team members by using models to create high-impact 3D visuals.
- Tools created expressly for your discipline: Whether you're an architect; a mechanical, electrical or plumbing (MEP) engineer; a structural engineer; or a construction professional, Revit offers BIM features specifically designed for you.
AutoPrice - FeaturesAutoPrice provides sophisticated linking of QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign documents to any external database of information. AutoPrice is great for performing pricing updates on catalogs, retail flyers and similar publications, but is also perfect for updating phone lists, time tables or any other type of information that can be referenced by a key value such as product number (SKU).
Automise - System Requirements
Operating Systems supported :
- Windows Vista (x86 and 64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and 64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 and 64)
- Windows Professional x64 Edition
- Windows XP SP1+
- Windows 2000 SP3+
- MSXML3 is also required
NOTE : Automise is not supported on Windows 95/98/ME
Processor : Pentium II 400Mhz or higher
Memory : 256MB Ram or higher
Disk Space : 40MB
Other : MSXML (Microsoft XML Parser) 3.0 or higher is required. This will most likely already be on your system, if not you can download for free from Microsoft here.
.NET Framework 2.0 or higher for running GUI automation actions. Automise will run without the .NET framework; however, the GUI automation actions will not be accessible.