ManageEngine AssetExplorer is a web-based IT Asset Management (ITAM) software that helps you monitor and manage assets in your network from Planning phase to Disposal phase. AssetExplorer provides you with a number of ways to ensure discovery of all the assets in your network. You can manage software & hardware assets, ensure software license compliance and track purchase orders and contracts.
- Discover all the assets in your network.
- Manage and Monitor software and hardware assets.
- Manage the complete IT Asset lifecycle.
- Ensure software license compliance.
- Make informed decisions about hardware and software purchases throughout the entire IT Life Cycle.
- Track Purchase Orders and Contracts.
- Know the total cost of ownership of an asset.
AssetExplorer - Features
- IT Asset Management: Monitor complete asset life-cycle from procurement to disposal, auto-discovery and management of all hardware and software inventory deployed in your network, drilldown into assets to view critical information (history, CI info, relationship etc.)
- CMDB: View all the Configuration Items and their relationships, helps in root cause analysis and impact monitoring, close to 50 pre-defined Configuration Types available
- Software Asset Management & License Compliance: Stay compliant with license agreements with easy-to-understand flash charts, identify unused and under-utilised licenses
- Purchase Orders and Contracts: Use purchase order workflow for ease of purchase order generations, define contract details, rules and attach contracts, notify technician prior to contract expiration
- Remote Control: Take control of any asset through remote access, perform maintenance tasks on remote systems
- Reports: Generate detailed pre-defined/custom/query reports, ability to schedule reports and deliver to your inbox
AssetExplorer - System Requirements
- Processor P4 - 1.5 GHz
- RAM - 2 GB
- Disk Space - 20 GB
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000 + SP4, XP Professional, 7
- Windows 2000 / 2003 Server, Server 2008, 2012
- Red Hat Linux 7.2 and above
- Linux Debian 3.0
- Internet Explorer: v6, v7, v8 and v9
- Firefox: v3.6 and upwards
- Google Chrome
- MySQL 4.1.18, 5.1.50
- MS SQL 2000, MS SQL 2005, MS SQL 2008