Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: CAARCSD2D
ARCserve UDP is a comprehensive solution that empowers even a one-person IT department to protect virtual and physical environments with a high degree of simplicity:
- Design and manage your entire data protection strategy with a unified management console
- Scale your data backup coverage as your organisation grows with the push of a button
- Backup and recovery
- High availability
- Global data deduplication
- Enterprise storage array snapshot integration
- Instant VM recovery
- Instant Bare Metal Restore (BMR)
- Continuous availability across cloud, virtual and physical environments
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) - Features
- Windows Server 2012 Support: Backup and restore NTFS deduplicated and ReFS volumes.
- Block Level Infinite Incremental Backup: Manage the backup of only blocks of data that have changed since the last backup and present a consolidated point-in-time view of the protected volume for multiple recovery types.
- Single-Snapshot Backup with Five Restore Types: Rapidly restore files, volumes, databases, Microsoft Exchange emails or the entire system to any server in both physical and virtual environments.
- Bare-Metal Restore to Dissimilar Hardware: Recover a crashed server to the same or dissimilar hardware.
- Point-In-Time Backup View: For rapid recovery of files, folders, volumes, Exchange emails and databases.
- Catalog-less Backup: Users can run ad-hoc catalog creation jobs at any time.
- Encryption: Eencrypt your backups and rest easy that your data is safe, no matter where it is stored.
- Exchange 2013 Support: Provides database-level backup and recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2013.
- Granular Mailbox Recovery: Enables you to recover just the mailbox or email that you need and get back to work quickly.
- Protection for Virtual Servers: A single user interface to help protect virtual servers as well as physical servers.
- Host-Based VM Backup: Removes the performance impact of data protection from your virtualised data center while ensuring the availability of business-critical applications by delivering fast recovery from any type of failure.
- Virtual Standby: Critical physical or virtual systems can be brought back online quickly by utilising the power and flexibility of virtualisation, increasing the availability of IT services and maintaining revenue and productivity.
- Remote Virtual Standby: CA ARCserveCentral Virtual Standby now supports remote deployment across a Wide Area Network through integration with CA ARCserve Replication.
- Integrated Access to Cloud Storage: Cloud services for remote, off-site protection, archiving or additional storage capacity.
- Central Protection Manager: Simplified, centralised management and recovery.
- Central Reporting: Reports inform you and your management that the data is protected and ready for recovery if an unplanned outage occurs.
- Desktop/Laptop Protection: Infinite, incremental snapshot backups and bare-metal restore for your desktops and laptops.
- Dynamic Documentation with the Web 2.0 Interface: Fast and easy access to the latest product documentation that is pushed to you via the CA ARCserve D2D user interface.
- Backup Throttling: Customise your backup performance processes to balance system usage.
- Windows Explorer Shell Integration: Recover your data and get back to business in the shortest time possible.
- Auto Update: Notifies you of new updates and making it easy to install them, freeing up your time.
- High-Frequency Backups: New I2 technology provides the ability to perform backups every 15 minutes.
- End-User Search and Restore: Find and recover file-level and folder-level items from user data sets without administrator intervention.
- Integration with CA ARCserve Backup: Movement of backups to disk, tape or cloud to support your disaster recovery initiatives reduce risk, increase flexibility and help to control costs.
- CA ARCserve Replication and CA ARCserve High Availability: You can replicate complete CA ARCserve D2D backups to a remote location for an additional level of protection or rapid recovery in the event of a data center outage.
- Remote Office/Branch Office Protection: Replicate the backup files to a central location by using CA ARCserve Replication.
- UEFi Support: Restore data with uEFI-BIOS interchange.
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) - System Requirements
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster processor recommended.
- RAM: 1 GB or more recommended.
- Disk Space: Minimum 501MB, Recommended 800 MB or more
- CD/DVD ROM Drive (necessary when installed from a CD/DVD).
- XGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Internet Explorer Version 6.0 SP2, Version 7.0, and Version 8.0 (all rendering modes).
- Mozilla Firefox Version 3.5.3 or later.
- Google Chrome Version 188.8.131.52 or later.
Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or later.
Note: Adobe Flash Player is needed on the machine from where the CA ARCserve D2D server is accessed. This can be the CA ARCserve D2D server itself or any other remote machine.