X1 Social Discovery is a industry-leading solution for anyone who needs to collect and search data from social networks and the internet.
X1 Social Discovery aggregates comprehensive social media content and web-based data into a single user interface, collects vital metadata in a legally defensible manner and preserves the chain of custody. X1 Social Discovery saves customers vast amounts of time and money through the automated and simultaneous collection of data from multiple social media accounts.
- Collections: Data is collected and indexed from social media streams, linked content and websites through APIs, webmail connectors and direct web navigation. X1 Social Discovery aggregates data from these multiple sources in real time, in a highly scalable and case-centric manner.
- Search: Perform broad, unified searches across multiple accounts, social media streams and websites from a single interface. Linked content is automatically indexed and searched through the patented X1 fast-as-you-type search from one user interface. Results are aggregated for sorting, tagging and export consistent with standard eDiscovery or investigative, workflow.
- Authentication: MD5 hash values of individual items are calculated upon capture and maintained through export. Automated logging and reports are generated. Key metadata unique to social media & web streams are captured through deep integration with APIs provided by the publishers. This metadata is important to establishing chain of custody and also provides key evidence relevant to the substantive case as well as authentication.
- Production: Maintain data in a searchable native format from collection through production, uniquely providing a complete platform to address social media in the same manner as devices, e-mail and e-documents. Deliver collected email in PST format while maintaining hierarchical structure.
WSOP - FeaturesWSOP is a performance testing program designed for website load time optimisation. It makes the complete load time analysis for all page elements and provides a set of reports, statistics and suggestions on performance improvements to guarantee that the maximum number of users will see your web pages and feel comfortable with your site. WSOP works under Win95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. It tests your site automatically and does not require any special knowledge to perform this complex task. The program shows how people will see your web site using various connection types. The program supports custom testing scenarios, checks your site for errors and broken links, and can highlight problem elements through a built-in HTML viewer.
- Identification of slow web pages After scanning your web site WSOP measures download and browse time for each web page applying a number of conditions to check how users will see it using different types of network connection. If this time exceeds the predefined limit, the page is highlighted in Site Tree view with the corresponding color.
- Check custom conditions for web pages To find problems for specific types of connections you can specify additional custom conditions. For example, you can check that modem users will see all pages in less then 4 seconds.
- Page grading by a number of quality parameters The program assigns a rating to each web page of your site depending on a number of parameters including errors, graphic images, flash applications load, number of elements located on foreign hosts, the size of HTML content, slow elements, and the total size of the page. After the program applies all types of analysis, each page is classified as critical, bad, medium, normal, good or perfect. It also shows a list of problems for each page and suggests improvements.
- Reports and statistics WSOP provides a set of various reports and statistic layouts representing page download information. Using this information you can analyze and compare download time of page elements depending on various parameters: connection type, element size, host, type and protocol. There is also an option to create custom reports and statistics layouts. Reports can be printed or saved as HTML documents. Statistics can be exported to MS Excel compatible format.
- Ability to browse page code with problem areas Built-in HTML viewer allows you to browse source code of a web page with highlighted page elements. You can easily navigate to a certain page element and see its HTML code. All the parameters including download results are shown in a separate window. Thus, it becomes easy to locate and fix any problem element without manual page review and search. Ability to create test scenarios for regular tests. You can create a test scenario, save it, and reuse later. This is useful if you update your web site regularly and want to check new versions before release.
- Other features include:
- HTTPS support
- Options to specify testing area of the site
- Ability to download pages requiring authorization
- Option to use system or custom proxy configuration
- Ability to find errors and broken links.
WSOP - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 or Windows 95/98/Me
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Pentium 200 MHz or better processor
- Minimum 128 MB of RAM (256-512 MB recommended)
- About 5 MB of free disc space for program files.