Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: P2COMMAND
P2C is a comprehensive digital investigation tool with over ten years of court-approved use by forensic examiners. An integrated database and true multi-threading mean faster processing.
P2C was built on Paraben's trusted email examination tools for unparalleled network email and personal email archive analysis. Advanced features like Data Triage analysis, Xbox analysis, pornography detection and file sorting along with comprehensive reporting and a case audit trail give investigators everything they need to present their findings in a repeatable and visually pleasing way. P2C now supports the analysis of mobile device data acquired using DS.
- Computer Drives & Media: Windows, Mac, Linux, & more
- Forensic Images: Raw DD, E01, SafeBack, S.M.A.R.T, & more
- Local Email Archives Like Outlook (PST), Thunderbird, & more
- Network Email Archives Like Exchange, Lotus Notes, & GroupWise
- Data Recovery from Email, SQLite Databases, Drives, & more
- Chat History Analysis
- Registry Analysis
- File Sorting and Hash, Database Support
- Internet Data Analysis
- Mobile Device Analysis (DS Acquisition Files)
- Gaming Console
P2 Commander - Features
Paraben's P2 Commander is a comprehensive digital forensic tool designed to handle more data, more efficiently while keeping to Paraben's P2 Paradigm of specialized focus of the entire forensic exam process. P2 Commander utilizes Paraben's advanced plug-in architecture to create specialized engines that focus on such things as E-mail, Network E-mail, Chat Logs, File Sorting, and more all while increasing the amount of data that can be processed and utilizing resources through multi-threading and task scheduling.
- Back end Firebird database for support of massive amounts of data
- Multi-threading and task scheduling capabilities to process more data in less time
- Examine logical and physical disks as well as individual files and folders with FAT12, FAT16, FAT 32, and NTFS filesystems (including partition free space and file slack)
- Supports disk images from the most popular forensic imaging software
- Paraben's Forensic Replicator (PFR)
- Safeback 2-3
- EnCase 4-5-6
- RAW disk images
- P2 Enterprise Forensic Storage
- E-mail plug-in supports viewing multiple e-mail and network e-mail formats in a special e-mail data viewer (including support for exporting data to E-mail Examiner, EML [rfc822 compliant], Attachments only, MSG [OLE message], and PST [Outlook] e-mail formats)
- Microsoft Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003 SP1 (EDB)
- Lotus Notes 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Novell Group Wise
- Microsoft Outlook (PST)
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- The Bat! (3.x and higher)
- Chat database plug-in supports many popular chat clients for viewing chat database contents in a convenient, color coded format for easy analysis
- Hello (Including Thumbnails)
- OLE Storage plug-in supports the parsing and analysis of any OLE storage
- Archive plug-in supports many popular archive types including: zip, jar, xpi, iso, chm, cab, msi, ppt, doc, xls, arj, bzip2, cpio, deb, gzip, lzh, msis, rpm, split, tar, z, wim, and 7z.
- Forensic Sorter plug-in sorts data into relevant categories
- Deleted data recovery from NTFS and FAT filesystems as well as from PST and The Bat! mail archives
- Hash database features can manage and Filter Out Common Hashes (FOCH)
- File viewers for hundreds of popular file formats
- Automatic detection of embedded data from supported file types (view e-mail archives, chat databases, disk image files, OLE storage, and archives from the exact place they are stored without having to add them to your case separately)
- Multiple reporting options for complete customization
- Robust searching options including multi-encoding support
- Image Analyzer (illicit image filter) - Scan for pornographic images in your case.
- Advanced Registry and System Analyzer - This integration of Paraben's Registry Analyzer adds advanced system data parsing to provide important system and user information.
- IE cache parser - Analyze Internet browsing activities easily.
- Support for Exchange 2007
- Added Support for RAW disk images (from P2 Enterprise, Smart, etc.)
- Added Support for E-mail Examiner (EMX) archives
P2 Commander - System Requirements
- Processor: 1.4Ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive Space: 200 MB
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit)