Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: DEEPDEF
Deep Defender is a hardware-assisted endpoint security solution, enabled by McAfee DeepSAFE technology, operating beyond the operating system, designed to detect, block and remediate advanced, hidden attacks. McAfee Deep Defender is reinventing the industry approach to security and is the first product built on the McAfee DeepSAFE Technology co-developed with Intel.
- Stop Unknown Stealth Attacks: Prevent stealth attacks from compromising your endpoints and stealing confidential data with real-time kernel memory protection operating beyond the operating system.
- Utilise Real-time Memory and CPU Monitoring: Leverage McAfee DeepSAFE technology, a memory software layer executing in VMX-root mode, to provide real-time kernel memory and CPU event protection with minimal performance impact.
- Get True Zero-day Protection: Identify malicious behavior and provide true zero-day protection. McAfee Deep Defender requires no prior knowledge of the rootkit to detect its existence.
- Deploy Quickly and Manage Easily: Use McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) software to remotely deploy and manage McAfee Deep Defender alongside your existing McAfee endpoint security solutions, lowering management overhead and costs.
Decision Tools Suite - FeaturesDecision Tools Suite
dbQwikSync - System Requirements
dbQwikSync MS SQL & MySQL
- Supported targets: MySQL, MS SQL
- Supported Sources: MS Access, MS SQL Server, Paradox, Excel, Dbase, FoxPro
- Supported targets: All: MS SQL Server, Access, SQL server Expres, MySQL
- Supported Sources: MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Paradox, Excel, Dbase, FoxPro, MS SQL Server Express