Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: POPCONNECT
MAPILab POP3 Connector is an ideal tool to connect your Exchange Server with a POP3 server. This tool downloads messages from the POP3 servers and delivers it to the recipients on Microsoft Exchange Server. It works on
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013;
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010;
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2008;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007;
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2003;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003;
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2000;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000.
MAPILab POP3 Connector doesn’t modify your current mail connectors and doesn’t change the message flow rules.
It works reliable and safely: the downloaded messages are stored in the local folder in .eml format files and after that the messages are sent to the Exchange SMTP server. If the message is not delivered to the recipient – an Administrator will get a notification and the message are moved into the special folder. You will not lose the messages in any way.
- Allows to create unlimited number of single user mailboxes. The messages from one POP3 mailbox are sent to one specified user mailbox on Exchange Server. The number of such mailboxes is not limited.
- Supports catch-all (also known as Global or multy-users) mailboxes. The messages from one multy-user mailbox on POP3 server are downloaded and sent to the different recipients on Exchange Server. The product detects the message recipient and delivers the message to correct mailbox on Exchange Server.
- Allows to download message using secure socket layer (SSL) protocol.
- Downloads messages by separate scheduler for each mailbox. You can set the recurrence since 1 second.
MAPILab POP3 Connector - Features
Information for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003 users! Please pay your attention that MAPILab POP3 Connector is compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 only. If you have Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003, please use another MAPILab title Native POP3 Connector.
- Unlimited number of mailboxes.
The program allows you to download an unlimited number of messages regardless of the size of your company and a number of mailboxes located on external POP3 servers.
- Separate setting for each mailbox.
Management of mailboxes is carried out separately what allows you to customize each mailbox taking into account server settings and addressees preferences.
- Support of SSL (secure socket layer).
MAPILab POP3 Connector allows you to collect mail using a secure SSL protocol. You are able to customize delivery of messages using standard or secure connection for each mailbox.
- Work with personal and catch-all mailboxes.
The program enables you collecting mail from personal mailbox located on external POP3 server and delivering it to the specified addressee. Also the program can download mail from catch-all boxes and automatically identify the addressee located on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- Flexible settings for frequency of mailbox processing.
You can set up how often the program should check the external server for new messages by specifying a time period starting from 1 second.
- Easy settings and administration.
Management of the program can be implemented with the help of the well-known Microsoft Management Console. It makes it possible to add MAPILab POP3 Connector to the existing administrative snap-ins.
- Adjustable and convenient system of control and audit.
MAPILab POP3 Connector enables you to record all program activities in the log file according to the preferable levels of specification. At any moment a system administrator can get information about program functioning and processed mail from program and Windows Server event logs.
- Service stability has been improved.
- Fixed: service might fail to start after system reboot.
- Fixed: saving incorrect configuration under certain conditions.
- Fixed: problem with repeated entering a serial number after reinstall.
- Fixed: error while updating a program under certain conditions.
MAPILab POP3 Connector - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007;
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 1 (included into distributive);
- Rights of domain administrator for program installation and configuration.
Supported languages (program interface and help file)