Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: MAILSTOREH
Businesses can benefit from all advantages of modern, secure email archiving with MailStore Server. The software creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of any amount of data for years to come. Users can still access their email using Microsoft Outlook, MailStore Web Access, or mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones and search through them at breathtaking speed.
- Integrated Storage Technology: A single MailStore Server installation can manage up to 500 users and a rapidly growing volume of email without requiring any external database software. Save up to 70% storage space with single instance archiving and compression. MailStore Server uses SHA hashes and applies AES256 encryption to protect your data against tampering.
- Extremely Fast Search Access: Users can access the archive using a seamless integration with Outlook, Web Acccess, Mobile Web Access or IMAP. MailStore Server offers extremely fast full-text searching for emails and all types of file attachments. Users can restore emails from the archive to their mailbox by using one-click restore.
- Flexible Archiving: MailStore Server supports almost all email systems and archiving methods. By archiving all email as soon as it is received or sent, you can make absolutely sure that all your companys email is archived. You can also archive existing mailboxes, public folders, shared mailboxes and PST files.
- Export of Archived Emails: MailStore Server is no one-way street. All emails can be restored from the archive in standard formats at any time. This guarantees your companys independence over the long-term, even from MailStore Server itself.
- Compliance Features: The comprehensive technology concept of MailStore Server helps companies in achieving consistency with the requirements of both compliance and eDiscovery.
Mail Merge Toolkit - Features
Mail Merge Toolkit is a powerful Microsoft Office add-in helping to extend the mail merging capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher. It allows you to do the following:
- Insert data fields into the message subject, so that not only the contents of a message but also its subject is personalized.
- Attach one or more files to messages.
- To send HTML or RTF messages from Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook so that the security system doesn't interfere and Internet links remain working (some problems with Internet links are already fixed by Office XP Service Pack 2, but not all).
- Send messages to multiple recipients in HTML, RTF and GIF formats straight from Microsoft Publisher.
- When sending GIF messages from Microsoft Publisher, HTML-links can be assigned to image areas (image map technology). By using messages in GIF, you can be sure that your recipient will be able to read it with any email client.
The Mail Merge Toolkit dialogue is in many respects very much like the standard Microsoft Office box "Merge to Electronic Mail" (see screenshot). In that box, like in the standard one, you can choose the data field containing the recipient addresses, set the message subject (of note, in Mail Merge Toolkit you can use automatic data field insertion like in a document text), set the format, and choose files to be attached to each message if necessary.
Document merging with this Microsoft Office add-in is virtually the same as standard merging, but it gives you more opportunities and is more reliable in operation. It doesn't cause false responses by the security system, sending interruptions are allowed and the number of already sent messages and messages to be sent is shown in the Mail Merge Toolkit information window.
New Version 2.5.3
- Support for Microsoft Outlook 2007 hotfix package KB958789 has been added.
Mail Merge Toolkit - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows NT4 / 95 or later
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2003 (XP), 2002
- Microsoft Exchange Server compatible (not required)
Supported languages (program interface and help file)