Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: NETSUPPNOT
NetSupport Notify is the simple, low-cost one-way messaging and alerting tool that enables an administrator to communicate instantly with desktop users across any size or type of organisation.
Send routine notifications or urgent alerts to selected or all desktops (Windows, Mac or Linux) or large information panels from a Windows PC or Android/Apple iOS device.
Unlike typical LAN-based messaging solutions, NetSupport Notify provides a dedicated local notification gateway(s) that allows seamless message delivery across multiple network segments or dispersed sites without the need for network modifications or switch configuration. A true mass notification system.
- Platform flexibility: You can send notifications from a Windows desktop/laptop and, with our dedicated mobile apps, any Android/iOS tablet or smartphone.
- Instant messaging that cant be ignored: Each message can carry a priority level from general news to technical alerts or even a critical emergency - and a request for acknowledgment
- Brand your alerts: As a corporate tool, NetSupport Notify can be customised to reflect your corporate identity with the inclusion on each message of your company logo and appropriate font and background colours, ensuring all alerts received are instantly recognised by staff.
- Reporting and tracking: All delivered messages are recorded centrally with full delivery/receipt logging and the ability to export a summary for future analysis.
- Schedule alerts in advance: Recurring events can be scheduled in advance for a fixed time and date or on a recurring basis hourly, daily, weekly, even every "xx minutes"
- When time is of the essence: By simply typing a hotkey combination, a ready-made emergency response can be sent from the user's PC.
Additional features for education edition:
- School, College or University Customisation: Alerts can be fully branded to include the logo and colours of your school or college to ensure immediate recognition by staff and students. A real-time preview ensures you can check the message before sending.
- For added security: Allows a teacher to send an immediate notification directly to their tech support team, the front office or senior staff requesting assistance in the classroom.
NetSupport Notify - Features
General FeaturesSimple to use, fast and reliable, NetSupport Notify is the perfect choice for messaging and alerting across a LAN or WAN. Easy to implement and utilise, alerts carrying varying priorities, customisations and delivery options can be delivered in seconds across the enterprise.
NetSupport Notify cuts through the distractions to communicate directly and immediately with users.
NetSupport Notify is a high impact and scalable solution, requiring no external servers or subscriptions, that allows an organisation to deliver internal messaging guaranteed to grab attention. As a solution specifically designed to deliver one-way alerts and notifications that cannot be skipped, ignored or saved for later, NetSupport Notify offers many advantages over traditional methods of communication.
Instant Messaging, e-mail, internal Intranets and RSS feeds are all passive forms of communication that rely solely on the user to look for and read information...when they choose. NetSupport Notify delivers the information instantly and ensures the user's attention is gained. It is impractical and costly to attempt to contact all users by phone with news or alerts, e-mail does not ensure any level of immediacy and news feeds are only useful if users are actively looking for information. NetSupport Notify offers the only direct, instant-contact, mass communication method....offering instant delivery to all or specific groups of users.
Key feature highlights in NetSupport Notify are:
- Support for Windows and Mac desktops, including Vista.
- Prioritise messages and alerts with clear and concise message types.
- Support for clickable URLs in alerts.
- Customise Alert and Font colours and include organisation logo in all notifications.
- Flexible Delivery Options - display for XX seconds, Require User Confirm, Auto Close after XX and so on.
- Supports unlimited number of connected user desktops.
- Central Audit log and detailed reporting of all messages sent, received and acknowledged.
- View full Alert History, View and amend current scheduled Alerts and export delivery results.
- Schedule routine Alerts to run weekly, daily or at fixed times or dates.
- Unique Security codes limiting access to only authorised Agents and Consoles.
- Send Alerts directly from a Web Browser via the browser based notification template.
- Integrate within existing systems via the supplied browser based notification template and COM object.
- Send targeted alerts dynamically to selected departments or all computers.
- Agent configuration can be centrally managed via Active Directory (AD) policies or similar.
- Control ability to send alerts by Active Directory (AD) policy.
- Support for Terminal Server / Citrix clients.
- Notification gateway component included as standard for seamless and secure delivery of messages.
- Send alerts to one or multiple notification gateways simultaneously.
- Notification gateway redundancy support, allowing multiple gateways to be installed.
- Utilise the Notification gateway for existing NetSupport Manager clients.
- No need for router changes or support for broadcast UDP.
- Easy to install with MSI installer or by utilising supplied deployment utility or Active Directory.
- Available in a range of localised languages.
New Features in Version 2.0.1Version 2 introduced additional message customisation options and v2.01 now takes this a stage further by including the ability to include custom audio alerts and supporting sounds with each Notification. The update allows administrators to apply a customised sound file to further highlight the nature of the message and ensure that each delivery gains the recipients attention immediately.
Included among a number of other improvements and enhancements in v2.01 are a new database housekeeping option enabling users to specify the length of time that Notifications are stored and accessible for reporting. Greater control and flexibility with alert customisations has been added which can now be applied across all or selected Notification Servers and therefore allowing a single alert to be sent to multiple sites, with each carrying different local branding.
This service release includes:
- Version 2 introduced additional message customisation options and v2.01 now takes this a stage further by including the ability to include custom audio alerts and supporting sounds with each Notification. The update allows administrators to apply a customised sound file to further highlight the nature of the message and ensure that each delivery gains the recipients attention immediately.
- New database housekeeping option enables users to specify the length of time that Notifications are stored and accessible for reporting.
- Greater control and flexibility with alert customisations has been added which can now be applied across all or selected Notification Servers and therefore allowing a single alert to be sent to multiple sites, each carrying different local branding.
Features in Version 2.0With support for Windows and Mac desktops, including Vista, version 2 provides administrators with an enhanced range of message customization features, centralised reporting and a new scheduling facility that enables frequent or one-off notifications to be set for a specified date/time in the future. Unique Security codes and new User accounts limit access to only authorized users and the centralized reporting option provides a full delivery and user acknowledgement history. Agent configuration, departments and security can also be controlled via Active Directory policies.
The latest version also includes a communication component which allows the system to be accessed via a web browser or be integrated with other management systems.
NetSupport Notify - System Requirements
Windows 2000 and above.
Windows 2000 Operating System or Higher. Macintosh OS X 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5.
Supports Terminal Server sessions. Notification messages can be sent to Agents on a Terminal Server.
Windows 2000, 2003, XP & Vista or Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008 Server.