Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: IGRAFXPFSS
Grafx Process for Six Sigma is at full-featured, easy to use process analysis and simulation tool available that is specifically designed to help Six Sigma professionals understand and improve their processes. Leveraging iGrafx world-class process mapping and simulation functionality, iGrafx Process for Six Sigma supports Lean Six Sigma methods and the DMAIC lifecycle to continually improve your processes and result in increased customer satisfaction.
- Intelligent Swimlane Diagrams: Minimise time to create and edit process maps and communicate cross-department process dependencies.
- Design of Experiments (DOE): Identify optimal changes by designing and performing full factorial experiments in a risk-free environment.
- Data Fitting: Improve accuracy of the process model and simulation results through statistical fitting of real world data.
- Integration with Minitab and JMP: Reduce project time and error through a direct integration with other essential Six Sigma tools.
- Visual Trace: Visualise and inspect simulations to enhance understanding and validate models.
- Critical Path Analysis: Leverage your simulation models to visualise critical paths through your processes and maximise improvements.
- Cause and Effect Diagrams: Describe causes with linked fishbone and pareto chart views. Understand which actions will make the biggest positive impact.
- Prioritisation and Failure Mode Spreadsheets: Spotlight improvement opportunities and mitigate failure mode effects faster with color-coded spreadsheets linked to processes and activities.
- Extended Value Stream Maps: Save time editing and updating your VSMs and create a lean view that crosses plant, divisional and company boundaries.
- Multiple Scenario Analysis: Identify optimal changes through comprehensive what-if analysis.
- Create Reports from Simulation Data: View simulation results through tabular and graphical reports that show side-by-side comparison of individual and aggregated statistics
- Custom Distribution: Easily create distributions to model reality.
- PDF Publishing: Share your process models as PDF documents as well as HTML and Microsoft Office documents.
- Visio Import: Reduce development time by leveraging legacy content.
ID2Q - Features
- Supports InDesign Files From Versions: Newest versions for QXP 9 - QXP 12 Mac supports up through InDesign CC-2017
- Preserve intellectual property investment
- Data migration
- Select the authoring system
- Aims to save time creating QuarkXPress documents
- Offers freedom in choice of authoring system
ID2Q - System Requirements
ID2Q Mac System Requirements
While some versions of QuarkXPress will run under Mac OS X 10.5.8, Markzware products are only officially supported under Mac OS X 10.6.8 and higher (QuarkXPress 2016 requires 10.9.5 or higher).
While ID2Q may run under older versions of the Mac OS, Markzware's development environment will no longer support these older operating systems and bugs specifically related to these older Operating Systems will not be fixed.
System Requirements Summary:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher for ID2Q for QXP9 - QXP 10 (10.8.5 and higher is recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher required for ID2Q for QXP 2015 (i.e. QXP 11)
- Mac OS X 10.9.5 or higher required for ID2Q for QXP 2016 (i.e. QXP 12)
- A valid license of QuarkXPress under which ID2Q will be run
- Internet connection to activate and register ID2Q
- Quark recommended hardware requirements to run your version of QuarkXPress