Aspose.Diagram product family includes diagramming APIs to work with Microsoft Visio Files in Mono, Java and all types of .NET applications without having Microsoft Office Visio installed. Using APIs for Visio programming developers can create, open and manipulate the elements of diagrams and export to VSDX, VDX, VSX, VTX, VSSX, VSTX, XPS, HTML, SVG, SWF, XAML, image or PDF formats.
Aspose.Diagram Product Family offers individual solutions for all popular development environments:
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET is a Diagramming API for working with Microsoft Visio files. It allows developers to work with VSD, VSDX, VSS, VST, VSX, VTX, VDW, VDX, VSSX and VSTX files on C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, web services, Mono and Windows applications.
- Perform OCR on PDF documents
- Read multiple Visio formats including VSD, VSDX, VSS, VST, VSX, VTX,VDW and VDX
- Read properties of different objects in your diagram
- Save your diagrams as XML (VDX, VSX and VTX)
- Group multiple shapes Together in the Visio Drawing
- Configure Visio TimeLine Shapes
- Specify Fonts Location
- Export diagram to XAML
- Read/change Microsoft Visio document properties
- Print Visio diagrams with high fidelity
- Rotate a Shape with suitable angle
- Add comments to Visio drawings
- Add hyperlink to a Visio shape
- Protect or unprotect diagrams & shapes
- Create user-defined cell in the shapesheet
- Insert a new blank page into a Visio drawing
Debenu PDF Split Pro - FeaturesAn industrial strength, stand-alone tool for splitting PDF documents. ARTS PDF Split Pro features a set of tools that let users perform intelligent splitting based on page content and watched folders and is built on an engine that has the power to process more than 2000 pages per minute.
The program can split PDF files by several methods:
- Control File
- Control File -- full path
- Co-ordinate file, by using ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant and Adobe Acrobat
- File Size
- Single Pages
- Split by Bookmarks This method allows users to split a PDF file based on the bookmarks it contains. Each page that is bookmarked becomes the start of a new fragment, and the title of the bookmark is used to name the resultant fragment. The subsequent pages without bookmarks that follow each split are added to the fragment until the next page that contains a bookmark appears at which time the next fragment is created. The level of bookmarks to use can also be defined with the top-level bookmarks being level 1.
- Split when an invoice ID or other unique identifier on the page changes
- Split when specific text -- such as page number or chapter heading -- appears on a particular page, and use this text to name the resulting split file
- Split when a text string appears on two pages in a row, then split the file and make the filename this repeating string
- Split when a text string appears on two pages in a row.
- Split based on changing page content
- Split if specified text is found on page
- Split if specified text is found in rectangle
- Extract text from PDF to text file
- Fill document summary from text on page
- Use text from PDF as the fragment's filename.
- Requires Windows 98SE, NT 4.0, ME, 2000, XP
- ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant requires the full version of Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later. This is a plug-in for Acrobat that assists the user in creating coordinate files to use with ARTS PDF Split Pro.
Split by Control File This method allows users to pre-define the page ranges and filenames for the resulting fragments.
Splitting by Control File - full path Splitting by 'Control File - full path splits a file based on the settings you specify in your control file, with each fragment being stored in the directory indicated by the full path in the control file.
Split by File Size This method allows you to split a PDF file based on the users desired file size of each fragment. Specify the size of your PDF fragments and Split Pro will split your PDFs to the closest possible point KB.
ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant - Coordinate files
Use ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant to create co-ordinate files for intelligent splitting. Using ARTS PDF Split Pro Assistant with Adobe Acrobat lets users perform intelligent, page content-based splitting: