Built by developers for developers and offer ag-Grid Community: a free and open-source project that delivers world class grid performance. Datagrid should be agnostic to the framework that developers choose. This allows flexibility and future-proofs your development. This is also where the 'ag' in ag-Grid comes from.
- Outstanding Performance:Designed to perform smoothly with millions of records. No specific configuration required
- Works With Your Framework:Ag-Grid supports all major web frameworks through idiomatic, hand-crafted wrappers.
- Grouping / Aggregation:Let your users explore their data. ag-Grid allows the end user to group by specific columns. Optionally, you can display various aggregate column values in the grouped row.
- Filtering:ag-Grid comes with an extensive set of built-in column filter types. You can also filter by all columns simultaneously with quick filtering. You can even implement your own custom filtering UI and logic.
- Cell Editing:Users can update data with cell editing. Use one of the provided cell editors or create your own to suit your business needs.
- Lazy Loading:Save your server resources! Ag-Grid can request the right amount of records just in time when the user scrolls, or when filtering / sorting / paging is applied.
- Server-Side Operations:Dealing with extremely large data sets? Perform the heavy / complex filtering and sorting using your database.
- Live Stream Updates:The data in the grid can be updated in real time. The grid can handle hundreds of updates per second while being fully responsive.
- Tree Data:You can easily display data has parent / child relationships by passing the relationship as part of the data. For example, a folder can contain zero or more files and other folders.
- Customisable Appearance:Ag-Grid ships several different themes. Pick one that matches your project look and feel, and fully customise so that the grid is consistent with your application.
- Convenient Licensing:Ag-Grid Community is MIT licensed, no strings attached. ag-Grid Enterprise comes with a commercial license, that works for both Single and Multiple App Developers. Both are in public GitHub repositories.