Built by developers for developers and offer ag-Grid Community: a free and open-source project that delivers world class grid performance. Datagrid should be agnostic to the framework that developers choose. This allows flexibility and future-proofs your development. This is also where the 'ag' in ag-Grid comes from.
- Outstanding Performance:Designed to perform smoothly with millions of records. No specific configuration required
- Works With Your Framework:Ag-Grid supports all major web frameworks through idiomatic, hand-crafted wrappers.
- Grouping / Aggregation:Let your users explore their data. ag-Grid allows the end user to group by specific columns. Optionally, you can display various aggregate column values in the grouped row.
- Filtering:ag-Grid comes with an extensive set of built-in column filter types. You can also filter by all columns simultaneously with quick filtering. You can even implement your own custom filtering UI and logic.
- Cell Editing:Users can update data with cell editing. Use one of the provided cell editors or create your own to suit your business needs.
- Lazy Loading:Save your server resources! Ag-Grid can request the right amount of records just in time when the user scrolls, or when filtering / sorting / paging is applied.
- Server-Side Operations:Dealing with extremely large data sets? Perform the heavy / complex filtering and sorting using your database.
- Live Stream Updates:The data in the grid can be updated in real time. The grid can handle hundreds of updates per second while being fully responsive.
- Tree Data:You can easily display data has parent / child relationships by passing the relationship as part of the data. For example, a folder can contain zero or more files and other folders.
- Customisable Appearance:Ag-Grid ships several different themes. Pick one that matches your project look and feel, and fully customise so that the grid is consistent with your application.
- Convenient Licensing:Ag-Grid Community is MIT licensed, no strings attached. ag-Grid Enterprise comes with a commercial license, that works for both Single and Multiple App Developers. Both are in public GitHub repositories.
Add-in Express for MS Office and Delphi VCL - Features
Add-in Express is one and only component set for developing Microsoft Office extensions of any kind. Benefit from it's version-neutral core and develop powerful, shared, fast and deployable plug-ins that work for all Microsoft Office applications and versions.
- Microsoft Office extensibility
Based on the Microsoft Office extensibility, Add-in Express provides you with a component set for creating any types of Microsoft Office plug-ins. It wraps all necessary technologies to interact with all Microsoft Office applications: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft InfoPath, etc.
- Version-neutrality - from Microsoft Office 2000 to 2007
Due to its version-neutral core, Add-in Express for Delphi transparently supports all available Microsoft Office versions, from Microsoft Office 2000 to Microsoft Office 2007, and works with the same perfection on all Microsoft Office editions, from Student to Ultimate.
- The best platform for Microsoft Office development
The bundle of Delphi and Add-in Express gives you the best platform for Microsoft Office development. Delphi produces Win32 code that makes your add-ins compact, fast and easily deployable; Add-in Express offers you a powerful tool for Microsoft Office customization.
- Windows Vista and Microsoft Office 2007
Add-in Express is completely compatible with Windows Vista including its strict security and implements all newest features introduced by Microsoft Office 2007 such as Office 2007 Ribbon, contextual tabs, shared ribbons, the Microsoft Office Menu, Quick Access Toolbar, task panes, etc.
- Visual designers
Forget about routine coding and use visual designers to customize Microsoft Office menus, toolbars, ribbon tabs, task panes, forms, windows, regions, etc. And sure make use of special components when accessing Microsoft Office objects and handling its events.
- Microsoft Excel Task Panes, RTD and UDF
Add-in Express supports Microsoft Excel RTD servers and Microsoft Excel Automation plug-ins. The former enable you to connect Microsoft Excel with real-time data sources, the latter allow you to develop new worksheet functions. Finally, you get task panes for all Microsoft Excel versions.
- Microsoft Outlook-targeted features
For Microsoft Outlook add-ins, Add-in Express not only implements basic technologies but also supplies your Microsoft Outlook plug-ins with new unique features including Advanced Form and View Regions, Microsoft Outlook-context sensitivity, application-level keyboard shortcuts and more.
- True RAD - you write applied code only
Add-in Express for Delphi is completely based on the Rapid Application Development (True RAD) paradigm and allows you to reduce the time you used to spend on COM add-in, smart tag and RTD server development at least by half.
This version includes all changes of previous builds and betas and adds some new features, namely:
- ADDED: Advanced task panes for Microsoft Word.
- ADDED: Advanced task panes for Microsoft PowerPoint.
- ADDED: Support for CodeGear Delphi 2009 Win32.
- ADDED: Support for Microsoft Windows 7 Beta 1 (tested with Office 2003 and 2007 only).
- ADDED: The GetOutlookWindowHandle method to the TadxCOMAddInModule class.
- ADDED: The TadxOlFormsCollectionItem.DefaultRegionState, TadxExcelTaskPanesCollectionItem.DefaultRegionState properties of the TadxRegionState type; TadxRegionState = (rsNormal, rsHidden, rsMinimized);
- ADDED: Drag-and-drop for the advanced Outlook form and view regions and Excel, Word and PowerPoint task panes.
- ADDED: The IsDragDropAllowed, ExplorerAllowedDropRegions, InspectorAllowedDropRegions, RestoreFromMinimizedState properties to TadxOlFormsCollectionItem.
- ADDED: The IsDragDropAllowed, AllowedDropPositions, RestoreFromMinimizedState to TadxExcelTaskPanesCollectionItem.
- ADDED: The IsDragDropAllowed, AllowedDropPositions, RestoreFromMinimizedState properties to TadxWordTaskPanesCollectionItem.
- ADDED: The IsDragDropAllowed, AllowedDropPositions, RestoreFromMinimizedState properties to TadxPowerPointTaskPanesCollectionItem.
- ADDED: Support for the Windows Installer XML Tool (WiX).
- ADDED: The OnClickEx event to the TadxSmartTagAction class.
- ADDED: The TadxExcelTaskPanesCollectionItem.ShowTaskPane method.
- ADDED: The IsHiddenStateAllowed property to TadxOlFormsCollectionItem, TadxExcelTaskPanesCollectionItem, TadxWordTaskPanesCollectionItem and TadxPowerPointTaskPanesCollectionItem.
- ADDED: The Reset Regions / Reset Task Panes design-time commands to the context menu of the TadxOlFormsManager / TadxExcelTaskPanesManager, TadxWordTaskPanesManager and TadxPowerPointTaskPanesManager components.
- ADDED: The TadxOlFormsCollectionItem.InspectorMode(imRead, imCompose) property.
- ADDED: The ImageIndex, ImageMso, and Glyph properties to the TadxRibbonGroup class.
- ADDED: The OnPropertyChanging and OnItemPropertyChanging events to all Ribbon components.
- FIXED: The Built-in Control Connector didn't intercept command bar buttons with ID=32768 in Outlook.
- FIXED: The Built-in Control Connector didn't reconnect to some command bar controls when the user navigated to another folder or opened a context menu in Outlook, say ID=568.
- FIXED: The Built-in Control Connector didn't process controls correctly when the CommandBar property was specified.
- FIXED: TadxEventSink.Disconnect fired an exception in some scenarios.
- FIXED: TadxMainMenu didn't show custom controls in Outlook 2007.
- FIXED: Bug with Simple MAPI security warnings in some versions of Outlook 2007.
- FIXED: TadxOlForm did not show up for a WordMail inspector when Outlook 2003 was launched by the call: mailto:?subject=Test.
- FIXED: The TadxExcelTaskPanesManager.OnADXBeforeTaskPaneInstanceCreate event was not raised when the TadxExcelTaskPanesCollectionItem.CreateTaskPaneInstance method was called.
- FIXED: Some minor bugs in the elReadingPane and elFolderView regions.
- FIXED: Several minor bugs in the ilInspectorRegion region.
- FIXED: TadxBuiltInControl.OnActionEx triggered twice in Word 2000.
- FIXED: TadxCustomCommandBar.Destroy fired an exception in some scenarios.
- FIXED: Bug with the TadxRibbonSplitButton.Pressed property.
- FIXED: Bug when creating an Office 2007 custom task pane.
- FIXED: The main window of the Visio application might have appeared when the add-in was unregistered.
- FIXED: Excel Automation add-ins were registered only in one version of Excel installed on the PC.
- FIXED: The TAddinModule.OnKeyDown event fired twice.
- FIXED: Microsoft Word might have hung at closing in some scenarios.
- FIXED: Endless loop between the TadxOlFormsManager.ADXReadingPaneHide and ADXReadingPaneShow events when the Outlook Explorer window was reduced back to non-maximized size.
- FIXED: Public Folders were not scanned when the WebViewPane layout was not used.
- FIXED: The COMAddin.Object property was not initialized properly.
- FIXED: The bug when entering DBCS Japanese characters by using the Input Method Editor (IME) in an TadxOlForm.
- FIXED: The OLInspectorClose event was raised for opened Inspectors when the last of several opened Explorers was being closed and Inspectors remained open in Outlook XP.
- FIXED: The TadxOlFormsManager.OnADXReadingPaneShow, OnADXReadingPaneHide, OnADXReadingPaneMove events were raised twice.
- FIXED: Another inspector was activated when the InspectorLayout property was changed.
- FIXED: The enter/return key did not work for any text-based controls placed on TadxExcelTaskPane.
- FIXED: Splitter might have been hidden when constrains were used for TadxOlForm, TadxExcelTaskPane, TadxWordTaskPane or TadxPowerPointTaskPane.
- FIXED: A 24bit icon was not displayed in the popup region menu.
- FIXED: TadxWordTaskPane did not show up in all opened Word windows after enabling an add-in through the COM Add-ins dialog.
- FIXED: TadxWordTaskPane did not show up in all Word windows after enabling the "Show all windows in the Taskbar" option.
- FIXED: The TadxWordTaskPane.OnADXAfterTaskPaneHide event was not raised when the "Show all windows in the Taskbar" option was disabled and Word windows were hidden.
- FIXED: TadxOlForm, TadxExcelTaskPane, TadxWordTaskPane and TadxPowerPointTaskPane had different size in the Normal and Minimized region states.
- FIXED: Explorer region states were initialized incorrectly when Outlook started with the Reading Pane enabled.
- FIXED: TadxOlForms were hidden for opened Inspectors when the last of several opened Explorers was being closed and Inspectors remained open in Outlook XP.
- FIXED: The Del key did not work for controls placed on TadxOlForm in the BottonNavigationPane and ButtonTodoBar regions.
- FIXED: Focus remained on TadxOlForm, TadxExcelTaskPane, TadxWordTaskPane and TadxPowerPointTaskPane when the user switched from the Normal to Minimized or Hidden region state.
- FIXED: An TadxOlForm did not show up in an Inspector for a new Post item when Word was used as the default email editor.
- FIXED: Excel with Office Live Add-in 1.3 installed crashed when unregistering an Add-in Express based add-in.
- FIXED: Drawing error when opening Outlook with two Explorer windows containing TadxOlForms.
- FIXED: TadxOlForm located in the WebViewPane layout did not show up for a startup folder if Outlook 2007 SP2 was installed.
Add-in Express for MS Office and Delphi VCL - System Requirements
Supported Microsoft Office applications
COM Add-in host applications
- Microsoft Excel 2000 and higher
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 and higher
- Microsoft Word 2000 and higher
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000 and higher
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 and higher
- Microsoft Access 2000 and higher
- Microsoft Project 2000 and higher
- Microsoft Visio 2002 and higher
- Microsoft Publisher 2003 and higher
- Microsoft InfoPath 2007
- Professional Plus
All Microsoft Office service packs and updates are supported.
Smart Tag host applications
- Microsoft Excel 2002 and higher
- Microsoft Word 2002 and higher
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 and higher
- Microsoft Excel 2002 and higher
- Delphi 5 Architect with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 5 Enterprise with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 5 Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 6 Architect with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 6 Enterprise with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 6 Professional with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 7 Architect with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 7 Enterprise with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 7 Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 2005 for VCL Architect with Update Pack 3
- Delphi 2005 for VCL Enterprise with Update Pack 3
- Delphi 2005 for VCL Professional with Update Pack 3
- Delphi 2006 for Microsoft Win32 Architect with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 2006 for Microsoft Win32 Enterprise with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 2006 for Microsoft Win32 Professional with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 2007 for Win32 Enterprise with Update Pack 3
- Delphi 2007 for Win32 Professional with Update Pack 3
- Turbo Delphi Win32 Professional