Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Adobe RoboHelp
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: ROBOOFFI
- MPN: Adobe
Adobe RoboHelp 11 software empowers you to deliver differentiated content for different screens using multiscreen HTML5. Generate stunning responsive HTML5 output with a single click, even for legacy projects, or publish content in EPUB 3, KF8 and MOBI formats. Manage assets efficiently using Microsoft SharePoint and cloud storage integration. Collaborate smoothly with Shared Topics and PDF-based reviews. Wow users with customised headers and footers and embedded multimedia in printed documentation.
- NEW: Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts:
Deliver personalised content experiences with new frameless Responsive HTML5 layouts that provide intuitive navigation and best-in-class search. Easily show or hide widgets, such as glossary and TOC.
- NEW: Search faster with autocomplete:
Deliver best-in-class search experience to end-users with first-of-its-kind search autocomplete and more contextual search results. Provide users with automatic suggestions as they type, displaying the frequency of occurrence for each alongside.
- NEW: Ability to add thumbnails:
Now publish and view images as thumbnails that expand on clicking, making it easier to render and view content on mobile devices.
- NEW: Greater content accessibility:
Deliver content to accommodate your users special needs. The 508 compliant HTML5 layouts let you create content that is accessible to all users.
- NEW: Add favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts:
Provide users the option to mark topics as favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts, saving them time and effort to locate frequently used content.
- NEW: Import folders to baggage files:
Easily transfer support information with the ability to import entire folders to baggage files.
- NEW: Ability to toggle variable views: Quickly toggle between the variable and the value it represents to review content as your end users would see it.
- Produce stunning interactive content with next generation HTML5 publishing: Next-generation Responsive HTML5 layouts, search faster with autocomplete, greater content accessibility, add favorites in Responsive HTML5 layouts, out-of-the-box support for social widgets, optimised HTML5 output, maintained TOC state in HTML5 output, single-click Responsive HTML5 publishing, responsive HTML5 layout editor
- Help users find relevant content faster: dynamic content filters, tagged Output view, dynamic filter support in CSH
- Do more in less time: import folders to baggage files, ability to toggle variable views, named conditional expressions, enhanced conditional indicators, remembered last project state, adobe Captivate support, out-of-the-box UI themes, contextual tabs, customisable Quick Access toolbar, find topics in Project Manager, easily update CSS styles, shared topics for real-time collaboration and review, quick-and-easy Dropbox-powered sharing and collaboration, automatic management of dependencies in shared topics, automatic cross-reference resolution in shared topics
- Deliver content-centric mobile apps: single-click Mobile App generation, custom fonts in EPUB files
Adobe RoboHelp - Features
- Single-click responsive HTML5 publishing: Generate stunning responsive HTML5 output for multiple devices with just one click, even for your legacy content. Provide a consistent user experience across multiple screen types by simply selecting a single layout from a gallery of responsive HTML5 layouts. Leverage the responsive HTML5 output to create mobile apps easily.
- Multichannel, multiscreen HTML5 publishing with new HTML5 layouts: Deliver content virtually anywhere. Publish frameless, SEO-friendly, cross-browser, cross-platform, multiscreen HTML5 output and optimise the user experience and content for different devices. Now choose from a new set of HTML5 layouts and provide a consistent experience across screens. Leverage the output to create mobile apps easily.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft SharePoint: Use a SharePoint document library to access source files for your enterprise help projects and share PDF files for review. Publish a single continuous HTML page directly to SharePoint by combining SharePoint GUI features and RoboHelp topics. Teams can check files in or out and maintain history records.
- Quick-and-easy Dropbox-powered sharing and collaboration: Work anytime, anywhere, on any machine, and with any collaborator, even if they arent on the same corporate network. Configure a Dropbox folder in Resource Manager with one click. Drag and drop resource files and topics to this folder to share them with subject matter experts, vendors, and others.
- Enhanced PDF-based reviews: Expand the scope of PDF-based reviews by filtering topics based on the table of contents and including dynamic HTML content in the workflow. Review expanding and drop-down text, import comments related to them, and track changes.
- Shared Topics for real-time collaboration and review: Take single-sourcing and collaborative authoring to an unprecedented level. Share your topics for reuse or reviewacross authors, subject matter experts and projects. Keep them synchronised and get real-time updates without having to import comments. Easily merge projects, even when multiple authors are working simultaneously on them.
- Customised headers and footers in printed documentation: Create branded print documentation with attractive headers and footers added to Word and PDF files. Configure different master pages for special pages like covers and odd and even pages. Choose from a gallery of Master Pages, or design your own by including images, system variables, user-defined variables, and text.
- Embedded multimedia in downloadable documents: Engage users with rich, interactive printed documentation. Easily include animations and videos created with Adobe Flash Professional and Adobe Captivate in Word and PDF documents generated from your RoboHelp projects. Additionally include AVI and MP4 content in generated Word files.
- Search and Replace: Edit your content more conveniently with the robust Search and Replace pod. Search for text on the basis of multiple parameters, edit your search queries, view search results in a list, use prepopulated search filters, set a default search path, and look up regular expressions and wildcard characters.
- User Defined Variables (UDV) Script: Easily customise content for different products or geographies using an intuitive user interface. Leverage the powerful, case-sensitive search functionality to quickly find all instances of plain text and replace them with a UDV across all files in a project.
- Customisable Conditional Build Tags (CBTs): Improve your review and rework experience by defining your own CBTs. Work more efficiently by filtering the content of your review PDF and importing the comments into the relevant topics, snippets, and Master Pages.
Adobe RoboHelp - System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack 2, or Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- 3.1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card.
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
- Microsoft Word 2013 or 2010
- Adobe Acrobat XI or X
- Adobe Captivate 7
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or 2007
- Adobe FrameMaker 7 or later versions