Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ADmitMac PKI
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: ADMITMACPK
- MPN: Thursby Software
ADmitMac PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) is the fifth generation of Thursby's enterprise Mac smart card software with Active Directory support, securing enterprise Macs with smart cards since the mid 2000s. This one-stop solution meets the end-to-end secure Mac-Windows integration, management and security needs of DoD, Federal and corporate organisations (smart cards, SSO, AD, GPO, WgM, DFS, SMB/CIFSand enterprise deployment tools), ensuring compliance with standards such as HSPD-12, OMB-11-11 and FIPS 201.
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Lion network and domain login
- All US Government CAC, PIV, PIV-I and CIV via Thursby TokenD "drivers"
- Client-based solution requiring no lock in to proprietary new cloud or server software on Windows Server, end of life Xserve or OS X Server
- True PKE Single Sign-On (SSO) with Kerberos PKINIT
- Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL)
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) support
- Signing, encryption and decryption of email support
- Includes ADmitMac technology for Identity and access management (IAM) via Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO) or Workgroup Manager (WgM)
- Includes DAVE technology for commercial grade file and printer sharing with full, commercial grade Microsoft DFS and Microsoft SMB/CIFS
- Deployment tools for Volume License Agreement (VLA) users
- Proven, robust and highly scalable
- OS X management and high security smart card market leader for six years
- Fully supports Apple’s new Gatekeeper security technology
- US-engineered and proudly supported by Mac-Windows specialists from Arlington, Texas