Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ACUOVS
Acunetix Online acts as a virtual security officer for any sized company, scanning websites, including integrated web applications, web servers and any additional perimeter servers for vulnerabilities - without the need to lincense or install software. Acunetix Online will scan the website with its industry-leading crawling and scanning technology, including full HTML 5 support and its unmatched SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting detection capabilities.
Start your scan today
Getting Acunetix on your side is easy sign up in minutes, install the site verification code and your scan will commence. Scanning can take several hours, depending on the amount of pages and the complexity of the content. After completion, scan reports are emailed to you and Acunetix Security Consultants are on standby to explain the results and help you action remediation. For a limited time period, 2 full Network Scans are included for FREE in the 14-day trial. Sign up for your FREE Network Security Scans.
For Windows and Linux
activePDF WebGrabber - Features
- Server-based HTML to PDF conversion
- Designed from ground-up for server-side processing
- Enterprise-class, multithreaded performance
- Centralized control over conversion settings
- No per-user or per-document fees
- Generate PDF dynamically from your web applications
- Remote component enables offloading jobs to separate server
- Configurable for both superior performance and high fidelity
- Choose your HTML rendering engine on a job-by-job basis
activePDF WebGrabber - System RequirementsOperating System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows ServerTM 2008 (32- or 64-bit edition) OR
- Microsoft Windows ServerTM 2012 R2
- Microsoft .NET Framework is required to use WebGrabber's .NET component
(.NET 3.5 for the API, .NET 4.0 for the service if it is not detected, you will be given the option to install it.)
Note: If ActivePDF Server is installed on the same machine, you need to install Server 2013 R1.1 (2013.1.1.15090) or higher before installing this WebGrabber update.
Minimum Recommended Hardware Requirements
- Pentium III 500-MHz or higher
- 350 MB of RAM
- 175 MB of Hard Disk Space (for application)