Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ACTIVEPERL
ActivePerl Pro Studio is everything a Perl programmer needs in one convenient package, delivering professional Perl tools Komodo IDE and Perl Dev Kit (PDK). Bonus: your subscription also includes access to Safari Books Online until March 1, 2017. The software licenses are permanent and while your subscription is current, you get access to all updates and upgrades,and email technical support. For a limited time it includes a subscription to Safari Books Online (Safari account expires March 2017).
Note:Pro Studio licenses do not include an ActivePerl language distribution, you will need to purchase this separately.
- Perl Dev Kit: Turn your Perl programs into ready-to-run executables for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris and AIX. Generate executables for non-native platforms. Run a set of coding policies against your source code to ensure your code conforms. Painlessly debug Perl scripts. Generate code for sophisticated filters or convert useful VBScript code to Perl. Plus create .NET and ActiveX components, Windows services and system tray applications, all written in Perl. Learn more about Perl Dev Kit
- ActivePerl: Please note that the use of the ActivePerl language distribution is NOT included with the ActivePerl Pro Studio bundle. Technical support for ActivePerl is available through ActivePerl Business Edition and Enterprise Edition
Act! - FeaturesACT! is a contact management system that centralises contact information, organises a diary, tracks sales leads and can be used to organise marketing campaign for small and medium-sized businesses. Manage customer relationship, target sales, track marketing activity performance, organise a diary and tasks and obtain a complete view of customers.
New Features in ACT! 2012 include:
- Brand new virtual notepad offers a great alternative to sticky notes
- Capture notes, phone numbers, reminders and prioritsed to-do lists on the desktop.
- Record vital information without needing to open ACT!
- Print off notes and lists, or import them into ACT! and store notes in ACT! against history, activities or notes for specific contacts.
- Searches the entire ACT! database (including contacts, groups, companies, opportunites, notes, history and documents). Theuser can just type what they are looking for and click 'go'.
- Results can be filtered by date - all dates, the last 24 hours, last week or last month.
- Results are shown by relevance and can be double-clicked to explore in more detail.
- Searches can be refined by clicking 'back' if the user is unsure.
- ACT! can be integrated and synced with Gmail, Google Contacts and Google Calendar.
- Users can send and receive emails through Gmail, and have them automatically recorded against ACT! contacts.
- Users can create and change appointments in either application, and set reminders.
- Users can choose which kind activities to sync and clear them when they're completed.
- Work on the move with ACT! Connect (additional charge applies).
- Access ACT! data remotely through a web browser, mobile phone, iPad or tablet.
- All your data is stored in 'the cloud' so it can be accessed from virtually anywhere.
- Add new contacts and make changes to existing contacts in real time.
- Synchronise data without needing to have ACT! open.
- Share ACT! contacts with your Google and Yahoo! Accounts.
- Compatible with iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Android.
- Enhanced Welcome Page for importing customer data directly from Microsoft Excel
- Smart Tasks for creating, automating and customising processes such as scheduling calls, sending e-mails and launching e-mail marketing campaigns
- ACT! Mobile Live online mobile service that enables access to contacts and calendar, notes and history information
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- Sage Business Information Services for ACT! for setting pre-defined needs to identify target prospects lists and details of existing customers that can be imported directly into ACT!
- Sage e-Marketing for ACT! enables building, sending and keeping track of marketing campaigns
- Enhanced file security.
Additional subscriptions may be required for some features.
Act! - System Requirements
- An IBM compatible computer with a 1.8 GHz (or equivalent processor); 1GB RAM
- 1GB of free disk space
- 32 Bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008
- 64 Bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008