Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ACDSee Photo Studio
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: ACDPHOTOM
- MPN: ACD Systems
ACDSee photo management and editing software for photography enthusiasts to stay organised, perfect and share images and save time when handling their growing photo collection. With productivity-based improvements, such as mobile syncing, streamlined importing, improved facilities for keywording and categorising and much more Photo Studio Provides all of the fundamental elements for photography workflow.
- NEW: Mobile Sync.Jumpstart your process by wirelessly transferring photos from your phone to ACDSee with the ACDSee Mobile Sync app available for iPhone and Android.
- NEW: Keyboard Shortcuts.Whip through your process with hot keys available for every stage of your workflow.
- NEW:Facebook.Choose to upload to Facebook and continue about your workflow while it completes in the background.
- NEW: Borders.ACDSee Photo Studio now comes pre-loaded with over 100 new borders and textures.
- Browse Fast: There's no need to import your photos into a separate library. Browse your collection right away, in real time. Sort by date, event, edited state, or other criteria for super-fast scanning.
- Organise Your Way: Create categories, add hierarchical keywords, and rate your photos. Tag images and assign color labels, and bring them all together for further editing or sharing. You can even organise your photos as you import them from your camera or storage device.
- Find Any Photo: Enter single words or phrases, search only specific folders, narrow it down by your camera's file information, or find that one special image with the Quick Search bar. Build detailed searches and save them for ongoing use.
- View Images Super Fast: Put ACDSee's legendary speed to work for you. Check out your latest shots, examine details, and enjoy full-size, fully dazzling views.
- Get The Best Light and Color: Rescue photos that are too light or too dark with ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology. Instantly lighten shadows and reduce highlights in one click, or adjust individual sliders to fine tune every aspect.
- Brush On Edits: The Edit Brush makes it super easy and fast to apply any editing effect to a specific part of your photo. Correct exposure, change the color, adjust details, or add a special effect.
- Share Your Shots: Photos are meant to be shared. With ACDSee there are so many ways to make that happen, from social media to e-mail to the ACDSee 365 cloud.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
ACDSee Photo Studio - Features
View photos instantlyNever wait for an image to open again - ACDSee 2009 is the fastest viewing software around. Fill your screen with photos, zoom through your thumbnails, and view photos at full size. Plus, instantly see e-mail attachments or files on your desktop, with ACDSee's handy Quick View feature.
NEW! View images from around the world with UNICODE support.
Organize everythingStay on top of your entire collection. Drag and drop photos into Windows file folders, add keywords and ratings, edit your metadata, and create your own categories. Assign images to as many categories as you like without taking up more space on your computer. Rename, rotate and resize groups of photos at once.
NEW! Get organized right away. Define categories, keywords and create backups and more as you pull images in from your camera or other storage device. When importing is complete, your files are already organized and ready for you to browse and share.
NEW! Easily share photo information such as categories, keywords and ratings, by embedding them in your images XMP fields.
Find your favoritesWith ACDSee, you'll never lose track of a single shot again, even if you have thousands of photos in your collection. Enter multi-word keywords like New Jersey or wedding party, search only specific folders, and find that one special image with the Quick Search bar.
Use the handy Calendar or Events view to see photos from a birthday party, vacation trip or other special occasion.
NEW! Store your frequently used searches so you can use them again and again.
Picture-perfect memoriesShow off photos in their best light. Instantly adjust exposure, fix common problems like red eye and blemishes, and erase distracting objects. Rescue photos that are too light or dark with a single click, thanks to ACDSees patent-pending Shadow/Highlights tool. Write text, add a vignette, or apply an artistic effect such as sepia, stained glass, or crayon drawing. You can even adjust a selected area of your photo, such as a single flower or a face in the crowd.
NEW! Let your creativity run wild. ACDSee always saves a copy of your originals so you can restore them at any time.
NEW! Add a finishing touch to your photo with a custom border, drop shadow or edge effect.
Share your shotsE-mail photos without worrying about file sizes. Create CDs, DVDs, prints and more. Upload to sites like flickr and Smugmug without having to leave ACDSee. Post a photo widget on your website or blog, powered by your free SendPix online album.
NEW! Play the enhanced slide show of your photos, complete with music, pan and zoom, and color effects. With ACDSee, it's easy to share your best shots with the world.
Make home printing a breezeWith ACDSees print layout tools its easier than ever to print your photos from home. ACDSee works within your print margins and helps you print multiple prints on a single page, fill an entire page, or create custom print sizes.
Protect your photosACDSee helps you keep copies of your images so you dont lose them if your computer fails. Use the Sync tool to synchronize your image folders with an external hard drive or networked drive. Or, use the Database Backup feature to backup your photos and database information to CD or DVD. You can even schedule backups and reminders.
View, browse and manage over 100 file typesGet extensive format support for audio, video and images including BMP, GIF, IFF, JPG, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAS, RSB, SGI, TGA and TIFF. Take a look at the complete list of supported file formats.
ACDSee Photo Studio - System Requirements
- Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 100 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- CD/DVD Burner - for creating CDs and DVDs
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista operating system.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c - for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
- QuickTime 6.0 - for QuickTime file format support
- Ghostscript 8.0 - for PDF support
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or later